incorrect playonline ID or password ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incorrect playonline ID or password ?

I just purchased a new version of FFXI with new Registration code, etc.
    I install playonline, go through the registration, all works well.
    Then I want to log in to playonline, and I get a Incorrect Playonline ID or password message.

I am sure that I'm using the correct password and ID, I wrote it down and tripple checked it.
    This makes me sad, I wanna play.

Re: incorrect playonline ID or password ?

lol call SE and have them reset your password if you can provide all the info on the account.....can you??

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

also, it's case sensitive

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

someone else reported this problem as well: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/new...ally-play.html

I'd recommend you guys wait a bit and try again later. and if that fails, check the POL site for updates and contact support if necessary

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

exactly the same problem with me too! i have been trying all day. i will try again tomorrow after work and then if it still doesnt work phone up technical help on monday and ask them what the deal is!

Comment

Beh...
            Of course I can't be 100% sure about being correct with my pass, but I'm 99,99% sure atleast.
            I called customer support US and they were happy to help me, but they couldn't change anything for European users.
            I called US cause europe cust support is closed at this time.
            Hopefully it's a temp thing and I'll be able to play tomorow, otherwise I'll have to call sys support on monday.

Beh, I wanted to play this weekend, this sux.

Comment

Hmh...I think maybe theres some glitch in the new member info thingy SE implemented in the new patch because i've heard more and more problems about new users then ever...so maybe SE is having a hard transition to this ne wmbr info thing...

Keeping Purgonorgo Isle clothing optional sine 2004

Comment

There was Reg. Server maintenance recently as well... SE may have fragged some new player stuff.

Comment

well,seems to be working now! i should sleep cos i have work tomorrow at 9.. but.. i.. must.. play.. ffxi.. now!

Comment

I tried doing this about a month ago, said it was incorrect or whatever, is it possible for your account to get deleted if you dont play for a certain mount of time? I am new just have it for ps2 and kind of lost the game, dont know if it was POL or ME, anyway all try today and if it works yay! if not...all kill someone
                    Last edited by Lushies; 11-09-2006, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X