Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates for Ps2

hello,

i got the FFXI game a while ago and now I need some updates to open the new areas and mobs ect. NOw im playing on Ps2 and wondering how I go about getting the COP and Treasures of Aht Urhgan updates. WIll i go to the store and see one box for PC and one for Ps2? My friend said he talked to a store rep and they said that CoP update was discontinued. This guy was lynig right. Does the Treasures of Aht Urhgan pack have all the prior updates in as welll? please someone answer my questions.

Thanks and good luck,

Dagada Orden
    Bst - 40 Thf - 20 Rng - 10 Sam - XXX
    Pld - 31 Mnk - 20 Brd - 1 Smn - XXX
    War - 31 Drk - 20 Nin - 12 Drg - 17
    Wht - 25 Rdm - 15 Blk - 10

Beastmaster AF

AXe - COMPLETE

Re: Updates for Ps2

that is a lie i may not played the game yet my friend does and there is one for the ps2

Comment

They probably meant that they discontinued production of the CoP expansion sold by itself. Not that they discontinued service for the expansion on the PS2.
      Generic Info!

Comment

Yes, you probably wont find just the expansion itself, unless you look online or something, they sell it in a bundle: game + roz + cop, all in the price of what cop costed by itself too.
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

thx guys all quick and informativ answers, but still noone has answered the one i think is important. Is there a sepaerate package for Ps2, i was at a gameing store today and they only had PC versions and the box didnt mention PS2 or anything.
          Ps2 playes theres questions are for you, how did you get the updates. please i must know.

thx again

to one of the other posters- i bought the game a while back and it was just FFXi by itself, no Roz or Cop, so what should i go about doing, seems sily that Se would stop selling those peices by themslves.
          Bst - 40 Thf - 20 Rng - 10 Sam - XXX
          Pld - 31 Mnk - 20 Brd - 1 Smn - XXX
          War - 31 Drk - 20 Nin - 12 Drg - 17
          Wht - 25 Rdm - 15 Blk - 10

Beastmaster AF

AXe - COMPLETE

Comment

if its not where your live for the ps2 your maybe need to buy it from the net like me

Comment

I had to get mine off EBay, it was only 20 bucks total and only took 3 days to get it in the mail.
              I fire up the grill.

Lighter fluid, lighter fluid, lighter fluid.

[GM]Dave>> FIRAGA III!!!

I pretend not to notice Susan shaking her head as I throw the match

Originally posted by Mog
              holy shit, apparently crazy is contageous. I turned his brain into the mind of a bulldog! nOO!!

Comment

Working...
              X