This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From PS2 to PC, account confusion?

A friend of mine used to play FFXI on her PS2, but now that she bought herself an uber computer, she wants to run FFXI on her PC. I lend her my PC FFXI disc to install. She logs on with her pol account, but it asked her for credit card info and stuff. Anyway, does this mean she will be billed again? One for playstation2 and 1 for PC? Should it not matter what platform you use? POL is POL, right? I thought we could just install FFXI, and she could just use her account that she have always used on PS2, on PC.

how long has it been since she played last? if over 3 months I think she might need to enter CC info.

not sure

Originally posted by SevIfrit
    we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Re: From PS2 to PC, account confusion?

It might be that she has waited to long. Another option would be for you to enter the info and if they double bill you, call up SE and complain.

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

If Practice Makes Perfect, And Nobody Is Perfect, Then Why Practice?

Comment

Make sure you aren't going through the new player sign-up during the PC install. Click the POL button that says "For existing members!". All you should have to do is fill in your Account Name (whatever you want here), PlayOnline ID (series of four letters followed by four numbers), and POL password and then sign in.
        Kurgan @ Ramuh
        NIN75, PLD75, BST75, WHM75
        TrionsDeathCrew linkshell leader
        Ranks: Sandoria(10) Bastok(9) Windurst(8)
        On ZM14, CoP missions completed.
        Leather 92.8+1, Cloth 60, Smithing 45, Alchemy 27

Comment

It shouldn't, all you need to do is add a new member, enter the PoL account/password, you're in, that's what I did when I switched over to PS2

http://corrderio.livejournal.com/ - Rants and other crap on my mind.

Comment

Working...
          X