Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy All

Hello all FFXIonliners,

I have finally bit the bullet and joined the forums. I have trolled these for about 3 years as its the only FFXi resource I can access at work.

I have played FFXI for about 4 years and am currently residing on Siren, after i got deported from Diabolos, /cry. My Main is DRG which is fairly pimp with secondary as WHM (WIP). I also do a bit of COR but it has pretty much been parked as a refuse to work on Armageddon and the buffs aint as good as they used to be

I know quite a few of you dont play anymore and TBH my interest has been waining so I have mostly been trying to solo as much of the old content as I can on DRG/mage, nation missions, ToAU (except Alex) and finished off Cop/RoZ. I think my next mission is going to be to get past Cait Sith on WoTG missions and see how much I can do solo on that.

I have played thought most of the new content so any questions or anything about the game since the level increase just ask.

Look forward to chatting to Y'all

Peace

Re: Howdy All

I'm not sure at which point new forum members became a novel idea for me.

Regardless, welcome. Always nice to have new faces around.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. And yeah... doesn't Websense suck?
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        There's quite a few of us that still play and even the ones that don't play anymore still provide valuable input.
        For a small forum we're quite active. I cant' think of a time we're silent.
        There's a linkshell of people from this forum also, You may want to check them out.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by Satori View Post
          Welcome to the forum.
          There's quite a few of us that still play and even the ones that don't play anymore still provide valuable input.
          For a small forum we're quite active. I cant' think of a time we're silent.
          There's a linkshell of people from this forum also, You may want to check them out.
          Night time... The time I am on the most... lol

Comment

Welcome to the forums, like someone has already said, we may be small but we're very active and helpful

Comment

Working...
            X