Gamestop Impulse - FFXI Abyssea Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamestop Impulse - FFXI Abyssea Edition

Impulse Driven : FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition : Instant Digital Download Purchasing, Product Information, Screenshots, Previews, and more...

yay?
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: Gamestop Impulse - FFXI Abyssea Edition

I'd yay if it was 5 bucks

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

They also have a deal on Deus Ex Human Revolution where if you pre-order it with Impulse, then you get the original DX and DX: Invisible War for free.

What? Did anyone thing Gamestop wasn't going to get in on digital distribution?

Comment

I picked up the download version from amazon for $10. While I've always loved FFXI, I have had a hard time with the time commitment required to enjoy it. I'm very happy with changes they've made over the past 1-2 yrs, and that beret makes starting out very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post

What? Did anyone thing Gamestop wasn't going to get in on digital distribution?
          But how will they cover all the digital games in stickers???

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
            But how will they cover all the digital games in stickers???
            I hate that. It's the only reason I'll never buy another game from gamestop unless it's a new release in sealed packaging. You nazis cover everything in stickers!

Me 5 years ago: Oh sweet! They have a used copy of Disgaea: Hour of Darkness that's in mint condition! What luck!

Oh... but wait... there's a yellow sticker on the binding. Oh well... I'll just swap out the cases with something I dont care about... like Beowulf (Can't believe I ever got that game).

Gamestop Employee: That's a great game, you're lucky to get one in such good condition! Enjoy!

Me: Thanks! I will!

*Gets home 20 minutes later and slips out the insert*

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X