No announcement yet.

WoWer trying FFXI, best toon for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WoWer trying FFXI, best toon for me?

It's been 3 weeks. Has he quit yet?
    Burning questions are burning: Is jenova_9 really a girl and is she cute? Does she talk like that in real life?

Burning.

This is why I J9: http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/off...otionally.html

http://selenagomez.com/

Comment

idk if he quit but i have been trolling ffxi news for some time now...

i really wanna jump back in specially since lvl cap is no L90.

I stopped playing and picked up wow about two years ago but I played ffxi since NA launch for PC in 03. I remember being one of the NA people to explore Vana'diel and i have plenty of fond memories of FFXI endgame...

does anyone have any information on how i can obtain my old account back? I had a L75 BLM/BRD/WAR/DRK/THF and was working on my PLD... all my classes were carrer rolls and i was working on my Ares chest when I stopped. I was able to obtain Morgy robe for my BLM and was decked out in a lot of end game gear...

Is the gear I had completely useless now? I'm not even sure if its worth it to reactivate... I have no problem doing all my ZM/CoP/ToAU missions all over again... when i stopped WoTG was still coming out with updates...

Man any help with what is currently top tier and any recommendations for an old vet that wants to jump back in would be greatly appreciated!

I played on Asura and my Elvaan's name was Wolflord... i doubt anyone remembers me but would be nice to reconnect with anyone that does remember that name

Comment

Nice necro.

Comment

Lol yeah this thread was pretty dead.....but SQUARE ENIX Support Center

Theres how I got my accounts back
          Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Comment

I remembered a Wolfwood from Asura back in the day... I wonder if you are the same guy... He had a geared ranger i believe and was bringing up Cor last i remembered

Comment

Working...
            X