Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-availability of Campaign Ops

I've seen something very odd, just after the tally:

For Supply Manufacture, Crystal Fist and Iron Anvil were both available in full (I-IV) just before the tally. After, though they had demand stars, it was down to Crystal Fist I-III and Iron Anvil I-II. Suffice to say that I'd get more XP from a base-level Iron Anvil IV, so I'm holding off. Does anybody have any idea what's up with this?

Further update: for some odd reason, the missing ops showed up within 2 hours of the tally's completion. I don't know the exact length of time, though...
    Last edited by Nuriko; 03-15-2009, 08:59 AM.

Re: Non-availability of Campaign Ops

From what I understand Ops disappear based on numerous unknown, suspected factors, some of which are: # of people currently on the Op, territories your respective nation controls, how many times the Op has been done this week/day/???, or what has been voted on as the strategy for your nation. I have yet to see anyone that has it all figured out.
    FFXIV Balmung Server
    Tenro Matashi
    PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

The wiki pages for all these Ops say that they increase a nation's Skill at the cost of Resources. My first guess would be that the higher tiers require a certain base level of Resources to be built up after the reset before you can do them. I don't remember which, but I remember seeing a discussion page claiming that a certain NPC had to be in the city in order to do one of these Ops, but there wasn't any confirmation or anything.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Kind of annoying...

I have Plucking Wings, Pit Spider III, By Light of Fire, Granite Rose III, and Cut and Cauterize III that I haven't been able to get done.
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
        X