• Show
Clear All

• I hate Maintanence

It feels like my crack was taken away ; ;
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Re: I hate Maintanence

You'll get over it.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by ruffrydasean View Post
      crack
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Maintenance normally doesn't effect me, but I'm on winter break still from school so I'm at my parents with little to do(could play GTA4 again, but doubtful) so yea, wish servers were up <_<.
        Cleverness - Hades
        75BLU/75RDM/75NIN/60SAM/59SMN
        DRK/NIN/WHM/BLM/SCH/WAR/PLD subs

Comment

Originally posted by Clever Ninja View Post
          Maintenance normally doesn't effect me, but I'm on winter break still from school so I'm at my parents with little to do(could play GTA4 again, but doubtful) so yea, wish servers were up <_<.
          I won't be touching GTA4 again until the expansions come out. I've been sticking with Battlefield: Bad Company and COD:WaW.
          {New Sig in the works}
          -----------------------
          "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

"Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.

Comment

I'm usually at work... but when it does happen when I'm not on the job, I actually usually need maintenence so I can get somewhere in the other games that I've been neglecting.

Co-op Insane on GoW2
            Finally got outta the Vault in Fallout3
            Finished Fable2, had the sex change, bought the kingdom, still going
            ... and played the LotR: Conquest Demo, which I really enjoyed.
            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
              I'm usually at work... but when it does happen when I'm not on the job, I actually usually need maintenence so I can get somewhere in the other games that I've been neglecting.

Co-op Insane on GoW2
              Finally got outta the Vault in Fallout3
              Finished Fable2, had the sex change, bought the kingdom, still going
              ... and played the LotR: Conquest Demo, which I really enjoyed.
              I need to get back on Fable 2, I kinda lost interest after I beat it. I need to go buy everything saying I havent played it since like november so I should have millions of gold.

That LotR game is serious business. I think I might wait before getting it since I failed so horribly online XD. The demo was fun and reminds me of Star Wars: Battlefront 2, it made me desire a Battlefront 3 so badly.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Durahansolo View Post
                I havent played it since like november so I should have millions of gold.
                You will indeed be rich... I leave for a coupla days and come back to see 400-500k plink above my head. I bought all of Bowerstone and Bloodstone last night. NO SPOILERS... but I was disappointed with the ending to Fable2. Course I was with the ending to the original Fable (w/o Lost Chapters)

LotR Demo - I was getting pwn'd as well in the demo but it was soooo fun... the "training" is also very informative and pretty fun too.
                FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

"enjoys Left 4 dead"

ah...thank god I have something to play during horrible horrible maintenance

Comment

Seriously though wtf 7 hours of VIEWER maintenance today? The hell could they be doing?!
                    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

If only there was somewhere to go for information about what was going on.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I'm getting the POL-0206 Error, which seems to have only come up a handful of times according to Google search, after installing and trying to make FF work for HOURS today i was shot down from the sky after seeing maintenence was on...I hope that this error is just because of servers being down and not my internet, or else i'm going to be FURIOUS!

Comment

Originally posted by Halfpak View Post
                          I'm getting the POL-0206 Error, which seems to have only come up a handful of times according to Google search, after installing and trying to make FF work for HOURS today i was shot down from the sky after seeing maintenence was on...I hope that this error is just because of servers being down and not my internet, or else i'm going to be FURIOUS!

yeah, IM getting the same error. Probably because of maintenance dont worry about it

Comment

Sweet, i'm so glad.

I hate the fact I haven't played in months, and the day I decide to return, this happens!

Fuck my life!

Comment

Normally I'd complain but I'm ill so I just took a nap instead. And I logged in Selbina so I'll be running off to see if I can get my Empy hairpin before going back to fishing.
                              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
                              X