Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you never understand and have never changed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thigs you never understand and have never changed!

Originally posted by Feba View Post
    on the equipment/bag issue, one reason that wouldn't work: strip.
    Feba has a point. But I am sure there are others who would be more than pleased to essentially disable those pesky Lamia abilities (but still others who wouldn't).
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

The alternative would be to toss your equipment whenever a lamia uses strip, not to just have no effect.

Comment

My only problem with this is Besieged/Campaign/Assault items. Even if your inventory is full, the game can create extra space for these items--as much space as there are items available, it seems.

I don't see a reason why the same feature can't be tweaked to allow for stripped gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Electricity Gone Human View Post
          Same thing!
          XD yeah but the way you worded it seemed like it was something new.
          sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by BurningPanther View Post
            I don't see a reason why the same feature can't be tweaked to allow for stripped gear.
            Because that space is for usable items. Pretty sure it doesn't load in the equipment screen. Also those are only used while you're under certain status effects. Even if they could tweak it, it would add a lot of room for exploitation.

Comment

This is a problem EverQuest developers had a solution for 10 years ago.

Why is it difficult to fix now?

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Re: Things you never understand and have never changed!

Originally posted by Omniblast View Post
                Why is it that when you strip down naked that you still have some type of clothing on?
                Oh good lord! I can't leave my mog house without armor as it is........if we were REALLY naked.........
                Originally posted by Feba
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                Originally posted by DakAttack
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                  Oh good lord! I can't leave my mog house without armor as it is........if we were REALLY naked.........

Relevant and still awesome.

sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

I've always loved that particular comic!
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I never understood why linkshells can't be traded.

If the shellholder wants to take a break from ffxi, you must...break the entire shell, create a new one, track down every member one by one and hope you don't miss anybody. Why didn't they just make shells tradable?

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                      Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                      I live to entertain!

Comment

Originally posted by aegina View Post
                        I never understood why linkshells can't be traded.

If the shellholder wants to take a break from ffxi, you must...break the entire shell, create a new one, track down every member one by one and hope you don't miss anybody. Why didn't they just make shells tradable?
                        I wish they could make linkpearls so that you could send them via delivery box.
                        {New Sig in the works}
                        -----------------------
                        "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                        "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                        Originally posted by Solymir
                        What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Sorry to bump an older thread, but why can a character sell only 7 items at a time at auction house? I hate inventory juggling.
                          Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
                          RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Originally posted by cloverest View Post
                            Sorry to bump an older thread, but why can a character sell only 7 items at a time at auction house? I hate inventory juggling.
                            yeah why is this! we can only place 7 items at a time when we actually hv 10 spaces there! why we cant use those other 3 spots...?

Comment

Because that is just the way it is. LOL We've all been wanting more spaces since the dawn of the game!

Comment

and when we get them we all go "wow, I'll never use all that room" then the next day "where'd all my room go?" ; ;
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X