Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How important is capping skills?

Originally posted by eticket109 View Post
    Your two best friends for skilling magic are hpmedes and Beseiged.
    I capped my skills on brd like nuts on hpmedes. Absolutely one of the easiest and fastest ways I've tried.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

wtf is hpmedes?
      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Those orange mobs that follow you around in sea but don't aggro. I call them puppies, some people call them goldfish.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus View Post
          wtf is hpmedes?
          Yeah!
          sigpic

(\ /)
          ( . . )
          C(")(")
          ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Category:Hpemde - FFXIclopedia - a Wikia Gaming wiki (Someone should probably set the wiki up with one of those "common misspelling" redirect pages.)
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
            . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
              Healing and enhancing should have been near cap or capped every damn level as a whm pre-level sync, imo. I had absolutely no problems doing so as I leveled my whm on my taru. I couldn't understand why a whm wouldn't have these capped since healing and regening are the two things you do nonstop as a whm.
              Don't ask me why, but my Healing magic skill still isn't capped and my Whm has been 75 for about 6 months. Now I don't go Whm to every event, but I was Whm while doing Sky for at least 4 months, and I still go to Dynamis half the time as Whm. So it's not like it is being totally ignored I just haven't gotten the skillups. Lately I've also been doing some soloing on Whm to get my club skill leveled. I do believe your theory is based on some good facts, but there will always be anomalies. I was in a static with a Nin for most of the 37-75 portion of leveling which could explain some of the lack of skillups, but I was still quite far behind cap.
              "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

I had WHM at 75 for 2 years before I finally capped healing just this summer. In that time I also levelled a couple of other jobs to 75, so I wasn't always doing stuff as WHM. While levelling up, though, my healing skill was never capped. I was going to go out and spam cures on the lesser colibri to cap it right as SE took that option away from us.
                Last edited by Truece; 12-10-2008, 10:43 AM. Reason: Clarity

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X