360 freezing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 360 freezing

I just bought FFXI for the 360 (couch is more comfy to play on). But after I make my character and try to choose a city the game just freezes no matter what I do. Any suggestions? Should I uninstall and reinstall? Thanks
    -Ryven
    Lv. 14Mnk

Re: 360 freezing

I've never had this issue. I know the PC version has a file check option where it checks to see if any of the games files are corrupted. I've never had to do this with the 360 version so I'm not sure if there is the same option but I would think so. Try to see if you can find that. You might want to check the manual and see where its located or you can click around in POL and find it. Other than that, you might have to reinstall unfortunately.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I checked the files and everything came back fine. I am in the process of reinstalling I hope this works. If not can I use the POLID I setup w/ the 360 on the PC??
      Last edited by IronMonk; 12-06-2008, 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      -Ryven
      Lv. 14Mnk

Comment

Yes you can use the same codes you have with the 360 on the PC and vise versa.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Just make sure you remember your PlayOnline ID and you can use it on any client.
          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Wanted to give an update: uninstalling and reinstalling fixes the issue. I did not use NXE I installed from the disk by launching and choosing install POL viewer. Game runs great.
            -Ryven
            Lv. 14Mnk

Comment

Working...
            X