AF+1 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AF+1 Question

I got a quick question to ask since i always wondered about this but never got an answer yet.

Do you lose your AF1 armor if you get the HQ versions of that particular piece? Because i would very much like to store the AF set at the armor NPC, so i dont want to lose that option if i decide to do Limbus when i finish COP to get AF+1 as well as losing armor for lvl 60 cap stuff.

Re: AF+1 Question

Yes, the original AF is consumed when you upgrade, however you can request the AF at a later time to have both the original to store for 60 cap and the AF+1 piece to use.
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Could you elaborate on the requesting of the AF? or do you mean re-questing by talking to the guy in Lower Jeuno?

Comment

He meant re-questing (doing the quest over). Not requesting.^^

Comment

Thank you very much Murphie and Callisto, appreciate it tons ^^ /bow

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
            Yes, the original AF is consumed when you upgrade, however you can request the AF at a later time...
            "Could I get a double quarter pounder with cheese, super size fry, and could you throw in a Warlock's Chapeau?"

Sorry Callisto....I just had to. I had a nightmare of a day and I get a little punchie sometimes. LOL
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
            X