Famous mules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Famous mules?

There is a Windurst one on my server known as Smotpoke. Not really famous for what he does, moreso his name.
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Comment

On Fairy there is a taru named Darthvader. He has always sat on the steps of South San d'Oria just past the regional merchants. He has been there since I started the game over 2 years ago. When I first noticed him he only sold cooked items, but as time went by I could tell what craft he was leveling and about the level he was at by the items from other crafts gently filtered their way in. To this day I still support the galactic empire from time to time.

Comment

For the longest time, there was a mule named "Humemart" who sat by the fountain in S. Sandy. I could always count on her to be there. A lot of my friends remember her (him?) too. To this day, I don't know who Humemart's main was.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

On Hades, there's a Mithra named Dior who camps the MH selling odd bits and bobs for people to buy. Im not sure how long she has been there for because im quite new to the game, but she is there everytime i go to my MH. I also remember seeing her back when i returned to the game last time, so it's at least half a year i think?
          Name: Alkisti
          Server: Cerberus
          Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

There is this mule on Bahamut called Bautier.

He sells Gem's from sky at a very reasonable price, normally North, East and Summerstone.

Buy them.

Comment

On Bahamut in South San d'Oria on the steps leading to the MogHouse, there has been a mule named 'Cadmium' who is always there selling a variety of schtuff. Very rarely do I not see him
              | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
              2/5 WAR +2
              Farsha(85)

Comment

Originally posted by hongman View Post
                There is this mule on Bahamut called Bautier.

He sells Gem's from sky at a very reasonable price, normally North, East and Summerstone.

Buy them.
                nice add for yourself haha
                RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jekk View Post
                  On Valefor there's a guy named Tom Nook, a brown haired Tarutaru who sits on the path in Windurst Woods that leads to the AH. The first week I played FFXI my friend bought me a Mithran Rice Cake (I think that's the name of it?) from him. ^^

There's also a girl named Iamatease and she has also been there since I first started. I saw her the day I joined and thought she was a real player, and I sent her a tell asking why she didn't come up with a name that wasn't so weird. <_<

Mules are kinda like NPCs I guess. You can always rely on them to be there. I'd feel lost without them D:
                  There's also Chaochao in S Sandy as well. And there used to be a mule Dcup in Bastok, but she moved to Windy, then dissapeared and her cousin Wcup showed up in Bastok shortly after

Speaking of Tease and Tom- I recently joined a Taru static on Cerberus and whenever I leave the Mog House and don't see Imatease it always confuses me.
                  sigpic

Comment

In Alexander, we have a mule named Pmm selling Imperial silver pieces 24/7 near the pay taru. He has been there since Aht Urghan began. He is so popular that after a maintenance, people complain in shout about the fact he hasnt logged within 15 minutes of completion. And once he does, a wave of "{Welcome Back} Pmm !" follows.

Comment

Originally posted by pixiehawk View Post
                      There's also Chaochao in S Sandy as well.
                      Yeah i have seen him since i started the game like 4 years ago, one time i sent him a tell once in auto trans cause i figured he was jp which he was. He told me he had over 3 years in play time O.o
                      75bst 75thf 73rdm 40mnk 39nin 37whm 35blu 26drk 17pld 17war and idk the rest

PM: 8-3
                      ZM: 14

Cloudxi -- Valefor, moved to Quetzalcoatl 01/08
                      TheFlock ls

Comment

I was going to mention Fairy's Darthvader, but I see that's been taken care of. ^^ Another landmark mule on Fairy is Fabulous, a hume selling Power Bows in front of the Windy Woods AH. I could count on one hand the times she's been missing from her spot there in the 1.5 years I've been playing.
                        Last edited by Chveya; 01-10-2008, 08:26 AM. Reason: got the mule's race wrong ><;
                        Nibblonian: "You are the last hope of the universe."
                        Fry: "So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?"
                        Nibblonian: "Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock."'

Sisqi ~Fairy~WHM 75
                        PLD 60 RDM 54 BLM 48

Comment

Oh Hades there's a guy by the name of Ebay that sits outside of the Windhurst MHs...
                          Current Server: Asura
                          Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                          Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                          Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                          Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                          Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

Also on Ifrit there is/was a group of Mules named Flyfly, Fryfly, and Flyfry(i think thats the right combination of them) they were little tarutarus that sat in South Sandy on the way to MH near some shops.

The Princess i mentioned in last post was Princessyuki and i havnt gotten a chance to play so i havnt got the names of the other 2 i was membering.
                              I like pie........no seriously.. i do.

Das Oldskoolen
                              It's not a pizza. It's a bomb.
                              We didn't order a bomb either.

My Fav

THF:43 RNG:24 BLU:13 WHM:14 BLM:13 PUP:7 COR:9
                              Windy Rank: 4 <-----Humar ( retired )

THF:51 RNG:27 BLU:9 WHM:21 BLM:18 NIN:27 WAR:15
                              Windy Rank: 5 <-----Hucast
                              Clothcraft: 6.8(?) Skills to come: Leathercraft, cooking, goldsmithing.

Comment

Well, maybe not as famous as what the OP said, but we have a mule on Shiva named generalstore who sits at the gate of selbina all day. I'm sure there's something like this on every server, but this Mule is kind of special because it's been sitting there in the same place since I first came to the dunes as a WHM, and as of my last valkurm dunes completion, yesterday, it was still sitting there.
                                BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
                                Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X