Withdraws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdraws

I have been deployed for 5 months and still have 1 month to go. I have only met one other person that plays FFXI here. Well we have been talking about the game and about how much we miss it. I enjoy hearing about things that happen to people on the game; so I figured I would come here to see if anyone had ANY cool stories to read about. Maybe any thing new a novice 73whm/38smn should know about.

Psyren
    Server: Remora
    Attached Files

Re: Withdraws

Originally posted by Psyren View Post
    I have been deployed for 5 months and still have 1 month to go. I have only met one other person that plays FFXI here. Well we have been talking about the game and about how much we miss it. I enjoy hearing about things that happen to people on the game; so I figured I would come here to see if anyone had ANY cool stories to read about. Maybe any thing new a novice 73whm/38smn should know about.

Psyren
    Server: Remora

I'm sorry :hug: I hope all things have been well for you, and that your holidays were at least filled with warmth and comfort

Well, as you must of noticed, the Wings of the Goddess expansion came out and I'm sure there are screen shots of the past in the screen shot section of the forum. The past is mainly geared towards higher level pcs, although anyone lvl 12+ can go to the past. They just have to stick close to their nation's main area as the mobs gets tougher once you go out further. Like in North Gustaberg, the sablings and worms are EM and DC at lvl 11 and then there are the goblins down south west of the map where the gobbies are lvl 60.

The only reason why I know that they're LVL 60 goblins is because I had a lvl60 BLM go for them. They were DC to him, and he did solo the gobbies although myself and another whm were healing the blm. It was... quite interesting. So I guess you could say the goblins themselves are at least LVL58.

Campaign battles are pretty cool. I guess you could say they're kind of like Beseiged. You can basically be in a party with anyone, because the experience points that are given in Campaign battles are based solely on how much you've contributed. WHM are often needed in these and they usually get 900+xp out of a 5-10 minute campaign battle. There are some that runs longer, which then you get more XP.

Hm, I guess is there anything specific you wanted to know besides all of that??

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

Comment

Originally posted by Zeronosia View Post
        [System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]
        wtf we are in the same location? what you want to hear about all the fun other people are haveing? lol
        Last edited by Psyren; 12-29-2007, 05:15 PM. Reason: because i know this guy

Comment

hey I know how you feel.... still lurking around online forums to read about whats going on in FFXI... I read FFXI blogs while I cant play... reading about other peoples adventures is almost like doing the stuff myself!

Here is a link to a really good blog imo;
          http://ffxi.mysterysteps.com/
          Last edited by Restlesstornado; 01-01-2008, 08:29 AM. Reason: Adding URL
          RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
          sigpic

Comment

WotG is out, and now the game is loaded with Dancers. When the expansion first came out Valkurm Dunes was loaded with DNC, On the bright side it was loaded with new comers, returning players, and people eager to level up new subjobs.

Right now the New Year's 2008 event is going on, so those little "Lucky Mouse" NPCs are running around the Ronfarue areas outside of San 'Doria. Good times.
            BRD 75 WHM 44 RDM 20 NIN 23 WAR 20 THF 16

Score: Maat 3 Prons 1
            Bard Maat Masher: Shiva Record Holder, 4 minutes, 47 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Restlesstornado View Post
              hey I know how you feel.... still lurking around online forums to read about whats going on in FFXI... I read FFXI blogs while I cant play... reading about other peoples adventures is almost like doing the stuff myself!

Here is a link to a really good blog imo;
              It is funny that you send me that link. Since I am only able to access the internet through government computer a lot of web sights and personal blogs are blocked. When I do my FFXI search I just start clicking till I find an unblocked one and I have been to your particular blog to read it when I have the time. So definitely keep the blogs and screen shots coming because I am reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Psyren View Post
                It is funny that you send me that link. Since I am only able to access the internet through government computer a lot of web sights and personal blogs are blocked. When I do my FFXI search I just start clicking till I find an unblocked one and I have been to your particular blog to read it when I have the time. So definitely keep the blogs and screen shots coming because I am reading.
                To be clear thats not MY blog, it is just one I found that wasn't blocked by goverment computers where I am also... More than likely we are stationed around the same place. Or maybe it is just because you are on another Air Force base~
                RESTLESSTORNADO OF RAMUH
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X