Tarnotik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarnotik

We went to go do Bugbear Matman today and two of our number were unable to trade Snow Lilies to Tarnotik. He just says "...No fun...Nothing around but rocks...I want to see pretty things...Crazy Things," and he won't accept their Snow Lilies.

I've been looking all around and I can't find any blocks or prerequisites for this. The two of us who got past are both done with CoP, the two who could not are both on 2-5. They both have Shaft Gate Operating Dials but so did the other guy that came with, and he got through. Does anyone know of a condition under which one cannot use Tarnotik to teleport to Mineshaft #2716?

Re: Tarnotik

Do they have the Return to the Depths active? If so, maybe they can try trading Ahriman Tears instead.
    Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
    yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
    Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
    leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

Re: Tarnotik

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
      Do they have the Return to the Depths active? If so, maybe they can try trading Ahriman Tears instead.
      Neither one does--I checked that earlier and I'm on it and passed through, but I haven't gotten to the point where I need the tears yet.

It's no longer an issue, we used Twinkbrix, but he charges more, so I'd still like to know for next time. None of the sites I searched say anything about a restriction.

Comment

Working...
      X