Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help getting from Battila(s) to San'dora(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help getting from Battila(s) to San'dora(s)

I usually go through Junger forest to get from Battila Downs to San'Dora in the present time, but what is the route for in the past(I can't get past the barricade in Junger(s) to get to La thine platue(sp)).

Also, I haven't noticed any chocobs in the past(which I assume means they arn't available). Since Chocobs have been around since before the crystal era, has SE talked about adding them in a future update(like they did in the ToA areas)?
    u have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them

Re: need help getting from Battila(s) to San'dora(s)

Battalia S >
    Jugner S (head immediately to the left wall and follow it till you exit into Vunker inlet, you'll be entering the top arrow on the map )

In Vunker Inlet, you'll be entering at the top of the map. The plan is to exit Vunker inlet into Jugner either at the middle exit or bottom exit. Careful on the bottom exit since you'll be seeing lots of gigas or orcs. Just make yourself around those 3 bridges
    towards the middle exit.

In Jugner just go all the way to the top and exit at north west.

Comment

upon entering jugner go south . STRAIGHT south. youll hit a gate. open gate. og EAST ull hit a zone BAM new zone. meander through the zone till BAM jugner. then from there go northish. and there will be a gate to ronfaure BAM ronfaure. and um ya <.< thats how i did it. go go meandering. you can get the map of the new zone in garliage citadel[s]

Comment

Originally posted by DR2D2 View Post
        Also, I haven't noticed any chocobs in the past(which I assume means they arn't available). Since Chocobs have been around since before the crystal era, has SE talked about adding them in a future update(like they did in the ToA areas)?
        There are chocobos in the 3 cities but unfortunately at this moment you are unable to rent them.

Comment

Working...
        X