Just some helpful questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some helpful questions.

Im comin back next month to final fantasy, with the vanadiel 08 pack. Had just a couple general questions about the game that I've forgotten since I quit. If I have a USB headset cane I use it for the PS2 version? Also, I heard somewhere that I no longer need a worldpass? Is this true? I wanna get back on Bahamut like my original character, but if I still need a world pass this could be problematic. Anyway, thats all for now. Thanks guys. These forums are bye far the most helpful I've seen.

Re: Just some helpful questions.

I would think you can use the usb headset for ps2 since it also has usb ports.

And yes, you dont need a worldpass anymore to choose your world. You can just select it from the character creation screen.
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Ok. Thank you. Thats all I needed to know. Wonder why the got rid of worldpasses?

Comment

No more worldpasses because you can now choose which server you wish to be on when you start up.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Excuse me but FFXI has no voice chat feature. You need a USB KB...not a headset XD

Now if you want to play Socom or something it'll be of use but FFXI is all text...
          Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
          (have fun MMO players ^^)
          Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
          X