Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Assignment

Request Post.

Hi, I am an aspiring video editor and creator and I have a very important assignment due at my end of the semester and I need your help. I want to create a video of FFXI.

What I need is: screenshots and fraps clips… lots of them
    • Individuals
    o Best dress
    o Any /em command
    o Mass death (player and/or mobs)
    • Battles
    o Weapon skills
    o Alliance battles
    o Garrisons
    o Assaults
    • Scenery
    o Cities
    o Wildlife
    o Amazing Views

Among these I have a special request:
    • I need shots and vids of a LARGE group of players with their fists raised and /em commands at one time (multiple shots, angles and vids)
    • I don’t care where, but I need a lot of players to be there (I’m talking LOTS)
    • Also, if possible to minimize the chat logs to not there, that would be awesome

Please send your help to ianiels@yahoo.ca, also send your screen name and server so I can give credit where credit is due.
    When you send your file(s) please keep it to 10mb or less (my email cap), if a video shot is more than 10mb, please RAR it in 9mb sections.

Download and information on fraps is located at the fraps website

Disclaimer**
    This is not a contest, it is for personal use in video creation. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email me at ianiels@yahoo.ca, please allow 24/48 hour for a response.
    Last edited by ianiels; 09-19-2007, 06:11 PM. Reason: URL edit

Re: University Assignment

mmmm sounds like fun, I will see what I can come up with, but honestly I suck with a camera ;p
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Somewhere I have a screenshot of 42 people in dynamis-sandy all in the process of dying to Tidal Wave. If I can find that, it's yours, but it's a still so I'm not sure how much good it would do for a movie.

Yes, it was inspired by the Simpsons
      If you know how to download and use VRS, I am interested in being tutored.
      *There is a high likelihood anyone who tutors me will recieve mucho artses*

Comment

Check out the video and pics forums. I'm sure there's plenty of people there who wouldn't mind.

I used to have a wedding video but FileFront deleted it. I believe I still have it, but its on my desktop which I won't have access to until mid-ish October as I'm in the process of moving.

Here's the link to the post, though.
        http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/hom...=Wedding+Video
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
        X