• Show
Clear All

• Re: FFXI Wiki.. hacked?

Originally posted by Balfree View Post
    Disagreement is not an infraction.

Comment

Why does every discussing have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?
      Best description ever lol.

Get a grip, ladies.
      I am NOT going to sit here reading 18 pages of a thread with huge posts of people throwing poo at each other to solve your issues. Take it outside.
      If you ask why im saying this, posts are getting reported, and i personally fail to see the infraction worthy of a report. Disagreement is not an infraction. Don't want trolls? Don't feed them. If you do, on your head be it.
      Woot I'm getting reported! Lol, Sorry for making you respond Balfree, see you back here soon probably.

K bai.
      Remember, "C I V I L I Z E D-C O N S T R U C T I V E-D I S C U S S I O N S." Sometimes.
      Or heads might start exploding.
      Peace see you back here soon if no lock we all know how it goes, tho on head exploding may be fun.
      [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

My post was all backwards i have no idea what happened.

Anyway, i dont like locking threads, i prefer people lighten up by themselves. Locking is the easy way out for me, i rather see people be bold enough to deal with their differences.

In any case this thread isnt gonna get locked just because of different points of view and opinions, not by me anyway.
        signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

My post was all backwards i have no idea what happened.
          Anyway, i dont like locking threads, i prefer people lighten up by themselves. Locking is the easy way out for me, i rather see people be bold enough to deal with their differences.
          In any case this thread isnt gonna get locked just because of different points of view and opinions, not by me anyway.
          Helps to work out differences but people don't really read posts, Tho I do respect your view point on not locking threads over view points. It has happened many a time but was done for the benefit of the site.
          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Why does every discussing have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?
            so much win

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

At this point, lines have been drawn in the sand, and the debates over merits of each little quadrant isn't very civilized or productive. (At least, not the debates I'm seeing here.)

I wish each wiki well (even though I do harbor great doubts--even for FFXIclopedia, which I personally kinda root for). The most important thing to me is that up-to-date information for the game remain accessible to all players who wish to better their game play, and wiki is the right idea for sharing such info. Three wiki's would make things more complicated, but it's nothing we can't deal with.

That said, sands shift easily with wind and tide, and the community can again sway one way or another with a future scandal or two. Only time can tell...
              Last edited by ItazuraNhomango; 09-18-2007, 04:27 PM.
              Bamboo shadows sweep the stars,
              yet not a mote of dust is stirred;
              Moonlight pierces the depths of the pond,
              leaving no trace in the water.

- Mugaku

Comment

not for everyone
                You say this as if there is an OS made for everyone.

EDIT: And Mhurron, should we expose sev to "+=" just to fuck with him?
                Last edited by Feba; 09-18-2007, 08:51 PM.

Comment

This is actually the highlight of the entire discussion. Sigworthy? I dunno but it looks nice down there.
                  My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
                  Originally posted by Balfree
                  Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                    Stuff
                    That's pretty much all I see from your posts right now. I've been ignoring them in full for the last day, since you have pseudo-mod status. And if you take note for the last several pages, not only have I not been paying attention to anything you say, you've sure had a hell of a time replying to everything I say.

Other people reply to what I say and its pretty succinct, you reply and its a festival. I just kinda get verbose on my own, I don't like taking people's words and blowing them far out of proportion with multi-quotes.

I kinda skimmed one post and saw big huge letters, which I pretty much interpet as "yelling" and anyone with half a brain would, too. I didn't read it, I don't know what it said, but I know what it was.

Now, you seem like a good guy with good intentions outside of this forum, so can you stop being the prime example of Gabriel's G.I.F.T here? You lead a linksell on Kujata that also happens to be recognized by this website. LBR is pretty much the same in that regard and that I can respect, but this nonsense has to stop. And I want to give you another chance so I don't have to f'n deal with wanting to put your on ignore.

As for the one comment I ready you make about LBR. OK, you don't go there because of me. That's a shame, one visit and you'd see I pretty much remain in the background and only comment from time to time. I do remain myself and express my opinions, but for whatever reason, the people who post there seem to not push me to an extreme. Aniero doesn't put me on a leash, either, I do and say what I feel needs to be done, then get out of the way.

I come here because I generally have the same feelings toward this community (with a couple exceptions). If I could have my own Callisto, Armando, VZX, Wishmaster, LilithAngel, Kirsteena, Icemage, Pai Pai Master and Taskmage on LBR, I'd probabably never leave my own forum. But this site offers something LBR doesn't - those users.

Anyway, can we just stop the arguing? I'm gonna offer one peace pipe and then if that doesn't work, I'm just full on for ignoring you. I'm kinda tired of it.

If BG one day becomes less filled with asshattery, I may consider visiting them again, but its pretty much expecting the impossible. And informative as they may be, like Mhurron, I just don't have the time in my day to sort through two forums for information via thier search function.

I certainly couldn't ever find information for COR there when I did need it, it was KI and Alla where all that information was going down right away. And when I do my guide(s) I like to credit members from here, I love beautiful formatting this site has and the fact the site runs more smoothly. It might have been info on another forum first, but this forum runs better than KI and Alla.

I sig a link to my guide on the FFXIO COR forum on every site I go to. Not just to toot my own horn, but in hopes people discover these other great, positive communites that do exist.

Anyway, I think we can all agree we enjoy this forum, lets just drop this issue and get on with more important things.

You know, like the mafakking TGS news later today.
                    Last edited by Omgwtfbbqkitten; 09-18-2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
                      Anyway, I think we can all agree we enjoy this forum, lets just drop this issue and get on with more important things.
                      The quote to pretty much sum up this enitre situation. Everything before this line, posts and all, should just be deleted, and that line remain in its place, and this thread locked. No more useful discussion seems possible at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by LilithAngel View Post
                        The quote to pretty much sum up this enitre situation. Everything before this line, posts and all, should just be deleted, and that line remain in its place, and this thread locked. No more useful discussion seems possible at this point.
                        ...and on that note...

This thread is closed.

If you want to kick this ball around, move to the next field, please.

Icemage

Comment

Working...
                        X