X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FFXI Wiki.. hacked?

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
    I already stated it above, but here it is in a nutshell:
    It's a good source of information, but not the source. I don't care for the way they do business, and as such, I won't be using the site or recommending it to others.
    Anyone else is free to do as they choose.
    I knew what it was murphie =D

Just had to make you post it again, I didn't think people read it a first time.
    [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron View Post
      Don't hold back, tell us what you really think.
      Was that your 3k post?
      ------------------------------------------
      Ah, that makes sense, Sev. There are a lot of reading comprehension issues up in here.
      Last edited by Murphie; 09-18-2007, 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

No it wasn't; that did happen sometime today though.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I totally didn't notice. Congrats tho.

Comment

Was that your 3k post?
            ------------------------------------------
            Ah, that makes sense, Sev. There are a lot of reading comprehension issues up in here.

How about general comprehension issues.

sevv, i'll thank you not to tell the sackholders and everyone else here how we're running our applications, regardless if you're arguing semantics. applications are closed; we could just as easily have posted this in member's discussion. thank you, now rerail this into RELEVANT conversation regarding the application.
            mhurron hit 3k. O.o gratz!

Comment

I have no idea where that quote is from.

Comment

I have no idea where that quote is from.
                Just read the quote no need to know where its from.

Comment

Ah, now I get it. "Hey, stop all this on-topic discussion and get back to on-topic discussion!"

Comment

Ah, now I get it. "Hey, stop all this on-topic discussion and get back to on-topic discussion!"

Aye tho it was one of those Stop the on topic discussion about how we are making an exception, and resume the topic without that.

Comment

Hey, stop all this on-topic discussion and get back to on-topic discussion!
                      I wish people would do that more often. All these on topic posts just get in the way of an on topic discussion.
                      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
                        Ok stop. Now seriously this is what happens when people don't read the full posts on bg and just read the jokes.
                        Divisor Theory, was shown to buy gil from the first post. Divisor Theory is a junior admin of wiki. He funded his relic with his credit card. Those are the truths.
                        DT, did not take any of the donated money. He had no access to the accounts. We poked fun at him saying he took the donations, but it was said many times over the course of the thread it was a joke. Please read and make sure you comprehend what is going on before you attempt to spread lies about the site. I don't care what camp I am in straight up lies will be called our.
                        to stress: DT purchased a relic weapon, but not with donation money.
                        Really? My bad. I admit I haven't read everything in that thread for it is huge and large.

Well few things
                        1) Alla is not owned by the same group anymore.
                        Who owns them now then?

2-> And the Zamites were in fact right alla did not change due to the fact of the buy out, but it was also a different situation.
                        The site didn't change but I'm not sure why that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglo View Post
                          It doesn't. Sev was just clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by moonglo View Post
                            Really? My bad. I admit I haven't read everything in that thread for it is huge and large.
                            Who owns them now then?
                            Ya well divisor theory did buy gil the connection stopped at him being a mod. Taj found this while looking for answers in DT's gmail.

They were sold and bought again from that parent company to a new one, it is somewhere buried on this and other sites.

Alot of the shit that was being said when alla was bought out was that the site would change and become very highly infested with RMT. It was saying just because x/y/z company owns a community it does not change them.

The difference is that no one is really upset he sold the site to wikia it is the way he went about it and the shady info. If wiki's moderation staff was replaced, I would personally have no real issues with the site.

It doesn't. Sev was just clarifying.
                            I was already to have to defend what I said, but someone read my post O.o

Comment

If you're willing to boycott an MMORPG site squandered donation funds, you should have also become Amish as of Sunday or long before.

Comment

Who said they are boycotting over squandered donation funds?

Comment

Working...
                                X