This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omfg Look At This Thread!

Ok, now that I got your attention... I'm in need of a buddy pass!!! Please, if anyone bought the Vana'Diel Collection it came with a buddy pass code which allows someone to download the game and play 30 days free (but the 30 days free only works for a new account). If someone could pm me a code that would be awesome! Thanks in advance!!!

Re: Omfg Look At This Thread!

. . . Am I allowed to say anything along the lines of "In Before the Lock?" Because I got in trouble for that on another forum, and I don't wanna repeat that here.

ANY-ways, to the OP: Check out the Buddy Pass Sticky. AND refrain from making threads like this again. Particularly ones with titles that have anything along the lines of "OMFG," "Must," and "Read;" particularly in that order.
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Comment

I only help those who try to help themselves first.
      I also hate you very much now.

Comment

I've already tried the buddy pass thread. Nobody seems to respond so I thought i'd try this out. And in terms of trying to help myself first... I've joined about 6 ffxi forums in the last week to try to find a buddy pass >.< All were unsuccessful so far. Anyways, I appologize if making this thread makes me seem like an a--hole but i rly wanna play ffxi again!

Comment

Nobody seems to respond because nobody has one.

You know, I might actually have one, but hell if I'm giving one to you, you've broken at least three or four laws of posting in a single thread.

Comment

Once again I appologize.

I'm just really bored this summer and I'd like to start playing ffxi again but I need a buddy pass to download the game.

Comment

Originally posted by amiller90 View Post
              Once again I appologize.

I'm just really bored this summer and I'd like to start playing ffxi again but I need a buddy pass to download the game.
              If you want to start playing it so badly you're this impatient, go buy a copy.

Comment

I would but they don't carry it in any of the stores nearby. I checked

Comment

Amazon? Ebay? Online stores

Comment

I thought you didn't need a Buddy Pass anymore..
                    The Tao of Ren
                    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                    Originally posted by Kaeko
                    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Thats a good point except online stores cost extra for shipping and they can take quite a while to ship, and since i'm a tad short on both money and time this probably isnt my best option.

Comment

Originally posted by WishMaster3K View Post
                        I thought you didn't need a Buddy Pass anymore..
                        I think you're thinking of a world pass.

Comment

A buddy pass allows a friend to download the game and play for 30 days free

Comment

Originally posted by amiller90 View Post
                            Thats a good point except online stores cost extra for shipping and they can take quite a while to ship, and since i'm a tad short on both money and time this probably isnt my best option.
                            Shipping is not that expensive, Amazon ships very quickly, if you are short on money perhaps playing an online game with monthly fees is not for you until you can afford it. You can't just leech off of people's free trials forever, if you want to play I would recommend investing in the game for yourself, maybe not now but when you can afford it.

Comment

I've already bought the game once and I used to play a while ago but my parents made me quit. Now im in college but i dont have the game anymore and i dont really wanna buy it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X