Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Questions

Hey All,

I have returned to FFXI after about 4 years playing WOW and EQ2. I wanted to come back and see what all has changed. Sad to say my toons on Cerebus were deleted and there goes my lvl 38 whm / 17 blm Zebra

Well after logging on found that I could not create my new toons on Cerebus so I assume it is full. So we picked Midgard and it seems dead. Not only is it really quite but it seems everything on auction is 10x more expensive than I remember, plus no abundant lower level equipment. Is this server new?

I see the cap has gone up but in general how much has changed? Do you still have a quest for items at around 18 ( i think it was ) for multi class?

Seems odd that at any level a WHM can run around with LFG and not be picked up. Use to not only get invited shortly it went up but was sent tells all the time, even in group for ppl needing one.

Re: A Few Questions

you can create characters wherever you want, no matter how many players are on it. I thought SE fixed that "Last five don't work" thing.

Everything on auction now... well, it's dirt cheap. You want expensive, see two years ago.

Pretty much everything is the same. See ffxiclopedia.org for a lot of stuff that'll help you catch up. also remember that if you aren't on during peak times, almost everyone is in Aht Urhgan.

Comment

I'm on Midgard and some days are just like that...besides if you just strated no one pays attention to anyone below lvl 10 much. Also alot of people have taken to soloing to 20...
      Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
      (have fun MMO players ^^)
      Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowneko View Post
        I'm on Midgard and some days are just like that...besides if you just strated no one pays attention to anyone below lvl 10 much. Also alot of people have taken to soloing to 20...
        And most of the main gear you'd want from 1-20 are sold from NPC's, so the equipment is still available even if it's not on the AH.
        I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

kewl, thanks for that. I have not ventured into many of the stores will have to check that out

Comment

Working...
          X