Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little taru getting to bastok....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just a little taru getting to bastok....

Another option would be to level your first job to 20 in Valkurm Dunes, then go to Jeuno. Do the Chocobo license quest and ride a Chocobo to Bastok. Doing it this way has a few problems, but the main one would be Gil. Gil for the gear (and possibly food) to get to 20 (job dependant). Gil for Gausebit Grass for the Chocobo license quest (server dependant). Lastly, Gil for Silent Oil and/or Prism Powder for trip to Jeuno (Depending on your sense of adventure). Good luck, and let us know how you do.
    "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Eohmer View Post
      I'm a Hume from San d'Oria. I didn't care for the ring as much as where I really wanted to be from!

The ring is useless imo, but that's just me. Start where you REALLY want to be from. That's it.
      QFT. But a little further research doesn't hurt, either. For example, the quest to unlock Paladin is in San d'Oria, so to get a headstart on the quests which lead up to the Paladin one, even though I'm a Taru.

If you -really- want a Windurstian Ring, though, you can still start in Bastok, and when you get a high enough level to travel to Windurst, you can go there and change your allegance any time you wanted. You can then buy a Windurstian Ring with Windurstian Conquest Points, if you earn enough, and Windurst is high enough on the Conquest ratings. Thus . . .

Isn't the point of this to make it sound like that name of the city itself, like Lastok or WINdurst?

Sandlast... San d'Oria.... Umm, no. :-\
      It's Winfirst, Second'Oria, and Lastok. Get it straight, y'all .
      Originally posted by Armando
      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
      Originally posted by Armando
      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Omgwtfbbqkitten View Post
        Ew... Lastok.

It's WINdurst for a reason.
        lol, not on Kujata its not, this week we were lucky to get 2nd place, I mean its ridiculous...right now windy has control of 4 areas...sandy has 2....Lastok has the rest lmao.

windy is doing awful this month ; ;

so thats not always true

edit: then again, i am on Kujata, the server with the most new players and it seems all the newbs come to windy and sandy...so it might just be us :p
        Last edited by DanteWolfWood; 06-04-2007, 04:04 PM.
        Don't you just hate those people who name their characters after other games like Devil may Cry and animes like Trigun? ^^

Comment

Working...
        X