Aroma Leech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroma Leech

I was in Ordelle's Caves obtaining a Magical Pattern for my RSE armour, and decided to spawn the Aroma Leech and try for my race satchet (elf male = STR +2) even though I was probably too low levelled (I am BLU48 - suggests level 55 on FFXIOnline).

I know I was correct that it was my race time, as I managed to get the Magical Pattern, but after that I found a couple of ??? points, but each time I clicked on the ??? it said "Nothing happened".

Is there a level restriction for spawning the Aroma Leech? The first ??? I found was in the raised area of the big room with the ooze type mogs that drop the Shikaree Ring (got one - hurray). The second ??? was in the corridor with the Goliath Beetles.

Any ideas anyone?

Re: Aroma Leech

Are you sure you were in the right spot? There are three ??? in Ordelle's for drk AF, it might be you hit those instead of the correct ???, plus one for pld quest, and one for pld AF...

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

There are a few ??? that the leech can spawn from. What I did in the caves is run to each spawn point and click until the nm would spawn again. Check here for the spawn points. Just make a pattern to run around and get ready to kill these things for a few hours. I went through gusgen and ordelles then back to gusgen before I actually got mine.
      Thanks Kazuki.
      Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Ya, sounds like you hit the DRK AF ???s.

Comment

I'm sure he figured that out. You know, back in March.

Comment

meh

Comment

Working...
            X