Fallout from Rusty Pick removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout from Rusty Pick removal

Currently, on Asura, there are around 300 fish bots on Qufim Island. There were not always so many... All of the ones that used to fish Batallia Downs are now in Qufim fishing up Mythril Swords.

Unlike Batallia, Qufim is a popular levelling area, and the lag has become something akin to Whitegate. It's terrible.

Removing items from the fishing list has no effect on the fishbot economy. The exploitation is so obvious, blind, retarded monkey corpses could see see it. Why aren't GMs using FoDga on them?

*FoD is an old mudding term for "Finger of Death", an ability of a GM-equivalent character to destroy any character at will.

Re: Fallout from Rusty Pick removal

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
    Currently, on Asura, there are around 300 fish bots on Qufim Island. There were not always so many... All of the ones that used to fish Batallia Downs are now in Qufim fishing up Mythril Swords.

Unlike Batallia, Qufim is a popular levelling area, and the lag has become something akin to Whitegate. It's terrible.

Removing items from the fishing list has no effect on the fishbot economy. The exploitation is so obvious, blind, retarded monkey corpses could see see it. Why aren't GMs using FoDga on them?

*FoD is an old mudding term for "Finger of Death", an ability of a GM-equivalent character to destroy any character at will.
    I know, I was in Quifim (Asura server) PLing my in-game gf and it was obnoxious seeing such lag when casting spells. I mean, I'm even on a high-speed cable connection and I was seeing R0 occasionally. The whole time I'm thinking, where is a NM when you need one? Or had the area temorarily declared a PvP area and let the parties rip into the botters. I really don't see what they are getting out of constantly fishing up Mythril Swords. I see no value in it.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicpagan View Post
      I really don't see what they are getting out of constantly fishing up Mythril Swords. I see no value in it.

Mythril Swords can be sold to NPCs for 4kish gil.

Now consider 300 botters fishing, even if they only get 1 sword ea (and they aren't) an hour, thats 1.2mil

300x4000= 1,200,000
      /em wave hand across chest

/s This is not the sig you are looking for. . .

Comment

300x4000= 1,200,000
        /vomit at how bad inflation could get again.
        MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

Working...
        X