Little Details in FFXI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Details in FFXI

One thing I love to do in FFXI is wander around and take in the sights and enjoy the music. SE really did put in a lot of detail and thought when it comes to their environments (imho).

One of the best places to do that is Lufaise Meadows. That place has some pretty strange, freaky things going on. When there's lightning, the sky lights up and it sounds less like a storm and more like there's a goddamn rip in the space time continuum (when I first heard it, it scared the hell out of me XD). When it's windy, sometimes you can hear strange moaning/howling.

Over to the far right of the map where the giant birds roam, there's some shipwrecked boats. On the highest point of the map where there's a little cliff with Fomors, you can make out the castle ruins from the opening movie.

In Lufaise Meadow's pond, go to the far left corner and you can see a family of ducks swimming backwards. Graphics glitch or further proof that this place is evil? Also, at that same pond, a dragon flies overhead at a certain time and heads across the map to the castle ruins area. Take a look and tell me why it has no eyes. D:

So what's your favorite little detail?

Re: Little Details in FFXI

Well like most people I just rush through areas but sometimes I should probabalt look closer at the Sceenery. I remeber when I first saw the crag in the highlands...it was impressive ^^
    Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
    (have fun MMO players ^^)
    Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Working...
    X