Fomor Hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fomor Hate

How can you tell you have killed enough gigas and beastmen in Lufaise that your hate is already low? Is there a npc that can tell?

Re: Fomor Hate

Resauchamet

You can also max out your fomor hate and use it with the Fomor Codex to spawn an NM to get Swift Belt in the Sacrarium. This resets your Fomor hate to 0.

Comment

Once you max out, fomors wont agro you anymore? Unless you're either low or same level as them?

Comment

Originally posted by raidenn View Post
        Once you max out, fomors wont agro you anymore? Unless you're either low or same level as them?
        When you get max fomor hate, they all aggro true sight to you.
        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by raidenn View Post
          I think I may have been a bit confusing. Killing a Swift Belt NM resets your Fomor Hate. It is also noted that over time, less hate is required to spawn the NM. Since I've never done this and I'm not exactly sure what some of the description means, it may be that killing SB NMs only resets your hate for the purposes of spawning Fomor NMs.

Perhaps someone with Swift Belt experience could enlighten.

Comment

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

What's a good way to raise formor hate?
              Will killing the too weak formors outside in Lufaise/meaudwhatever raises my hate?

I had a ton of trouble getting swift belt. Not many people want to pop the Taru SMN Formor.
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                When you get max fomor hate, they all aggro true sight to you.
                No, fomors are never true sight/sound. You never need invisible around fomors, and even with max hate sneak is all you need. Also, to avoid blood aggro without getting out of yellow hp use the spell Deoderize.

I rarly, if ever used deoderize before starting CoP sacrium missions, but after killing the true sight mob in a cooridor, and not wanting to wait for weakness to wear on pt members before proceeding on another whm cast deoderize and we continued along. Weakness wore and none of the fomors around us aggroed to the low hp of the party member.

We ran through the Old Prof Marsalles(sp?) mission with 9 ppl, 6 of which had max fomor hate, and never aggroed a fomor, so I can say 100% that fomors are never true sight/sound.

Comment

You don't have to pop the taru. Since the hume is considered easiest by most people, all you need to do is find a hume with max hate and have him use your codex to pop the NM. In the end it won't matter as they all drop the same belt.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

My old LS did lots of Swift Belt runs. God that drop rate sucks. Anyway, yeah, you don't need to pop the one specific to your race. Just pop which ever, and kill it as best you can.

It's time consuming, and there is no guarantee of a Swift Belt, but when you do get one, it's totally worth it. Mostly.

Comment

Working...
                    X