re-activation question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-activation question

hey guyssssss i played ffxi when it first came out and i made it all the way to lvl 50 with my Dragoon character...anyway i havent played in about 2 years and id probably start over but i was wondering if anyone knew of any kind of deal where i can get another month free? i kinda want to feel the game out again and see if i actually want to commit to it. any info will help thanks

Re: re-activation question

Don't bother, the game is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by hamiko View Post
      Don't bother, the game is dead.
      Uh, ya ok. If you're going to troll the boards, at least put some thought into it.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

If you post in the buddy pass thread, someone can hook you up with a trial. You'll only have access to the standard areas though and won't have any ToAU or CoP areas. It should be enough to give you an idea if you want to come back. Most likely your IDs are long gone though so you'll probably have to buy the game again if you want to keep playing and unlock all the expansions.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

...jeez

Comment

well ive still got the game in the original box...shouldnt i be able to just create another id or re-activate it or somrthing? i dont think i should have to buy it again...hmm

Comment

if you deleted your POL account, then you'll have to rebuy the game (or at least the keys).. if you didn't then your POL account should still be alive (POL not FFXI). for the free month, however, you would need to buy a new version and a new account of the game.

Comment

hmmm is there anyway of getting my playonline ID without calling customer service? i have my book wth all the activation codes i just cant remember the id

Comment

Originally posted by GeekRock4Life View Post
                  hmmm is there anyway of getting my playonline ID without calling customer service? i have my book wth all the activation codes i just cant remember the id
                  This is why they provided the page in the manual for you to write it down.

No their isn't another way, you'll have to call them on Monday.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

no, you can't get another free month on the existing account.

your other questions have already been answered

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by GeekRock4Life View Post
                      well ive still got the game in the original box...shouldnt i be able to just create another id or re-activate it or somrthing? i dont think i should have to buy it again...hmm
                      They warn you in the manual, in a bright yellow box, that if your PlayOnline account gets deleted, which it is eligible for after being inactive for at least 3 months, your registration codes stay expired and you have to buy the game again just for a set of unused codes. Otherwise you have to wait for the Return to Vanadiel Campaign they do every year around May and if your old account isn't recoverable, they usually issue you a new set of codes for free.
                      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...igure-out.html
                      http://www.assemblergames.com/forums...n-on-NA-US-PS2 (Adoulin install on NA PS2)
                      http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.htm
                      My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32.

Comment

called them up, got it all figured out. my account has been inactive but still existing for over a year haha so i re-subscribed and am updating now...anyone have a suggestion to which server i should play on? i was on midgardsomr (sp) before. i want a highly populated one.

Comment

well if you want to start at lvl 1 you can play anywhere but if your lvl 50 character exists you're with me on Midgar since there's no way to transfer an existing character.

The thing you should ask is: What server has a good community?(in other words: who am I playing with?)
                          Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
                          (have fun MMO players ^^)
                          Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

Midgard did have a pretty good community, I rather liked it. ^^ My guess is its still there in the 3-4~ months I havnt been playing.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

what about remora? thats the on i ended up getting stuck on..only like lvl 4 so far so if this server is known for its horrible community, quick someone tell me!

Comment

Working...
                              X