This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.myffxi.com

Really cool ffxi blog site, it is new and you should join if your a myspace peep
    www.myffxi.com
    register and add me :D
    www.myffxi.com/Josh

Server:Hades
    http://www.myffxi.com/Thott

Re: www.myffxi.com

Thanks for the info. Fat chance of many people looking at your post. This is the deadest forum that I have ever seen.
    Asus A8N-SLI Premium
    AMD Athlon 64 3800+
    2 BFG GForce 7800 GTX's OC out of box in SLI mode
    2-1GB PC 3200 Corsair XMS RAM Cas 2
    WD Raptor SATA 36.7Gig(10,000 rpm)

Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope"

Comment

Originally posted by Blade_07 View Post
      Thanks for the info. Fat chance of many people looking at your post. This is the deadest forum that I have ever seen.
      Ok, a few points.

1.) No one who has read your other thread knows how to answer that question. Most people browse via "New Posts", and based on your title, they would know whether to even look at it or not.

2.) This forum doesn't have the quantity of posts of Alla, perhaps, but it's members are of a much higher caliber.

3.) If you don't like it here, no one is making you stay. But bitching in every post about the level of traffic here is so unnecessary.

OP: Thanks for your post. I hate MySpace and all of its clones, but I'm sure a lot of people would like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
        Ok, a few points.

1.) No one who has read your other thread knows how to answer that question. Most people browse via "New Posts", and based on your title, they would know whether to even look at it or not.

2.) This forum doesn't have the quantity of posts of Alla, perhaps, but it's members are of a much higher caliber.

3.) If you don't like it here, no one is making you stay. But bitching in every post about the level of traffic here is so unnecessary.

OP: Thanks for your post. I hate MySpace and all of its clones, but I'm sure a lot of people would like this.

No problem, dont mean to offend. I'm just frustrated that I cant play the game. And i would think that there has got to be somebody that could answer my question. I didnt think that would be such a touph question.
        Asus A8N-SLI Premium
        AMD Athlon 64 3800+
        2 BFG GForce 7800 GTX's OC out of box in SLI mode
        2-1GB PC 3200 Corsair XMS RAM Cas 2
        WD Raptor SATA 36.7Gig(10,000 rpm)

Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope"

Comment

i whent to that website and joind but i dont think i realy like that site not much stuff to do sry
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            Ok, a few points.

Ignore this man. He's become addicted to elitist flakes, the only cereal known to make people into assholes.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, what I said was totally unreasonable. Ignore me.

Comment

Well the site is brand new, so it will take some time before it will grow, just wanted to put a heads up for what might grow

Comment

hmmmmmm it's basicly more about the real person than their FFXI parts it seems :O
                  I browse around hoping to see screenshots and such, but it's all photo of the real players and their friends.

and um, how to browse players by server?
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Weird that it looks exactly like Myspace...

Comment

to brouse by server click brouse on the top, I already asked the admin to add it to the search and he told me to go there, it also has a "Hot or Not" theme to it since you can grade pictures by how good they are, seems more RL then IG so I kinda like it so far

Comment

http://www.myffxi.com/dehorse

I don't usually express myself in this manner, but... LOL

Comment

Thott, isn't there a way to convince SE to add FFXI to MySpace? Then it reduces the need for people to register to yet another website. Or you can start an unofficial FFXI site on MySpace. I think Blizzard has a WoW on MySpace, I don't see why SE shouldn't (After all, it seems a very popular thing to do with todays teens >.>)

Comment

They might but I am unsure if either comp would do it, one thing about this is people can look dorky and know everyone else is just as dorky as them so it makes it easier to post pics and so forth, tho I have everything that is on my myffxi account on my normal myspace so meh lol

Comment

So it's just a myspace rip off for people that play FFXI? That's interesting...

Comment

Working...
                              X