Sooooo 2k accounts suspended....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sooooo 2k accounts suspended....

Someone posted this on Alla. Just sharing the info, not sure if it's true or not.

The program they're detecting isn't windower. It's another program (not going to say the name) that you can purchase for $19.95 from the programer (or steal from a community that is releasing cracks for it). This program uses Windower to function. The things this program can do include: POS Hacking, PL Bot, Fish Bot, Choco-Dig bot, WHM Tele-Vendor bot, Guild Camp bot, AH camp bot, Monster Radar, Advanced monster/NM claim bot, Flee Hack that you can control to increase movement from 1%-100% on Foot and Chocobo that also allows you to automatically turn it off the second another player is detected to be anywhere in your general vicinity off-screen, Time of Death bot, Tell detection, magic skill up bot, recast counter, utsusemi counter, "On Event" bot, JPN 2 ENG translator using google's translator, Script Editor to make your own scripts/bots, and True Sight which allows you to see all invisible characters as if they were in your own party.

Here is a quote of the upcoming changes this program will have when the new patch is released:

Quote:
    -New Coordinate and Teleporting system, no longer getting stuck on walls and mountains, allows you to teleport inside of any wall or even under the map. Combined this with the teleporting in claiming, map editor, POS, and everything in app using teleporting.

-Speed Hack which will make everything client side of your FFXI run at extreme speeds, this is also useful for skipping the boat rides in the new areas.

-Tweaked all the Claim bot code and alot of the other code to perform and detect pop a lot better. Also added a new Log that shows exact time the macros/commands where sent.

-New Monster Radar which will detect your ranged weapon and depending what you are using, Ex: A Gun, a Bow, a Crossbow. will show you rings of size of you specify, Ex: Optimim distance and Max Range. Also works for bard song distances.

-Along with the monster Radar, an option to filter out monsters depending on name.

-Also shows Aggro range for monsters. the database is not complete and will depending on you guys to fill it up. Same with all the weapons

-Almost all of the input code has been changed to allow multiple window botting for: Claim bot, PL Bot, OnEvent, Magic Skillup, Tell detect. Unfortunatly i could not do this with Fishing at the moment.

-New Skin. Last one was kinda ugly.

-The Linkshell -> Website integration thing
    Iv posted screenshots on this, used for including live chat on websites directly with your linkshell. An Example PHP script will be included to show how to use this.
    The code for this is not fully completed however. I might make it a seperate application from *****. FFXI **** members will have free access to it but others can purchase the seperate app for a cheaper price.

Fishing updates:
    -Fixed bug in the fatigue detection.
    -Added detections for Full inventory, No Bait, No Rod
    -Removed the Tolerance System and introducing a new Fish ID system.
    The database is not complete but it is very simple to save new fish to the database. I will make a new forum for people to post new Fish ID's.

-Lots of bug fixes

-True Sight Checkbox which will allow you to see players who are invisible. There is currently a bug with this that will allow you to walk through walls in most zones. Not a biggy.

-This new version will lock your character to the first Server you attempt to log on. I had to ban about 10 users who were making multiple accounts on other servers with the same name. The old version will be disabled when i release the new version.

Please stop worrying about Windower. SE is going after uses of people they're detecting of flee hacking and POS hacking.

Comment

SE can't see our running processes without a progem specificly designed to do that. But its not a hard task for a process (in this case POL or FFXI) to see if -it- has been tampered with.

Comment

Sounds like ffxiapp to me. <snip> which isn't the only program being detected I promise.
        Last edited by neighbortaru; 07-21-2006, 08:23 AM. Reason: not allowed. don't do that again

Comment

again, it's not actually windower SE targeted this time around. It was abnormal movement, which means you've either speedhacked or POS'd across a zone at some point in your FFXI career (reports seem to indicate that they're catching some past activity too).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by ImpactionActionHero
            Edit:

Start up the Windower and call a GM, then tell me if they can see it or not.
            A GM asked me once, "Why are you able to type Japanese on the North American client?" My responce: "I also own the Japanese version of the game; I imported FFXI 4 months before the NA version was released."

I was using windower at the time. So, he was just either playing dumb, or they really can't tell if you're using windower.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neighbortaru
              again, it's not actually windower SE targeted this time around. It was abnormal movement, which means you've either speedhacked or POS'd across a zone at some point in your FFXI career (reports seem to indicate that they're catching some past activity too).
              I can imagine this would be easy to detect automatically for them too. All they'd have to do is timestamp your POS at every given time and see that you are somewhere you shouldn't be yet, under normal speed conditions.

Hacks are bad, mmk?

Comment

Woah Hamlet. Wtf is all that jazz? I thought I was bad. It's terrible that I was using windower for access to my computer and with the bans I don't feel like I can justify using it anymore, but that, Hamlet, goes way beyond anything I'm feeling.

Comment

For those saying that banning windower users is the best way to stop hacking. Thats like nuking Iran and Iraq back into the stone age to stop terrorism....

Comment

It's times like these that I love playing on a 360 and having my PC right here. I can do whatever I want while I am looking for party.
                    FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Hililen
                    of the Diabolos server. Current residence:San d'Oria
                    40 MNK 22 WAR 15 BLM 13 WHM

Comment

What happens when your account is suspended? Will it tell you or you just get errors logging in, because im getting a version update error (POL-1160). Am i suspended or FFXI just being crappy again >.>. (I only use the windower, no speed hacks or whatever).

Comment

Originally posted by pearlsea
                        What happens when your account is suspended? Will it tell you or you just get errors logging in, because im getting a version update error (POL-1160). Am i suspended or FFXI just being crappy again >.>. (I only use the windower, no speed hacks or whatever).
                        It will tell you you have been suspended

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptic
                          For those saying that banning windower users is the best way to stop hacking. Thats like nuking Iran and Iraq back into the stone age to stop terrorism....
                          And currently Syria, and Lebannon.

Comment

From personal experience, it wouldn't let me log into POL in the first place, there was an initial message saying my account was locked, i had to call SE to get info on why... and even then they didn't want to tell me, i didn't end up talking to a GM till the term was over 5 days later, in Prison.

I haven't broken those specific rules since, i still use windower however because i'm certain i won't get caught under current ToS

Comment

EVERYONE STOP PANICING!

POL errors are because there are connection problems with POL right now! Please read the front page news post.

If you are banned, it'll say you were banned.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamphire
                                It will tell you you have been suspended
                                ok thank you, now im semi glad its just FFXI being screwy as usual >.>.

Comment

Working...
                                X