The world has gone mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world has gone mad

Seriously it has. Don't try to deny it, madness has set in and there is nothing we can do about it. Complete and utter proof of the world's descent into insanity has just been proven to me in Ru'Lude Garden.

So I was sat there but the big fountain in the centre chatting to my friend and waiting for him to come meet me when two players ran past. Both /anon and I didn't check them but they shall hereby be referred to as pld and whm as that is what their visible gear indicated. Whm was a mithra and pld was an elvaan. It started pretty innocently:

Whm hugs pld
    Pld kisses whm on the cheek
    Whm kisses pld
    Pld spanks whm's bottom
    Whm >> /s cheeky

Pld then chases the whm round the fountain a few times until......

Whm winks at pld
    Pld nods at whm
    Whm beckons pld

Both then enter the door to the Windy consulate. Now you can see where this is going can't you. I sat there assuming that they'd continue this in /tell well they didn't. After a few /em giggles emotes and other things along those lines they started on the stripping emotes

I {/sigh}ed and contemplated blisting them when I saw the next line....

Pld runs his fingers down Whm's back
    Pld reaches below Whm's tail and gently begins to finger whm's ass....

You get the point, I'm not going any further but it got worse trust me. At this point my friend turned up and we were laughing trying to figure out if they thought the windy consulate was a private room and that no-one in the surrounding area could see the emotes or /say messages. A few people had even started doing /disgusted emotes and a few other vulgar things.

Then it happened. The complete and utter shocking thing that has led me to my conclusion of the world being insane.

Pld>> /s Do you guys mind this is private
    Whm>> /s Yeah stop being so f***ing perverted and leave us alone

I tried to polietely explain they are in a public area doing public emotes and using the /say function but I got accused of being a pervert and the "ringleader" of all the people spying on them.

Now I have absolutly nothing against people cybering, they can do what the hell they want as long as they do it in a private party/linkshell chat situation. However doing it in /s and /em then calling anyone who reacts a pervert is pure and simple madness.

Surely you take a big enough risk cybering anyway given that the chance of you both being guys is pretty high, don't further your embarrassment by doing it slap bang in the middle of Ru'Lude gardens. The area name does not imply the acceptable actions within that area.

Re: The world has gone mad

LMAO
    I never really got the whole cybering thing. I really don't see how people get turned on by an animal in a video game. I am hoping those people were joking, I pray nobody is that messed up in the head.
    Thanks Kazuki.
    Dragoon Equipment

Comment

Originally posted by queenuma
      ...pretty high...
      There you go.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Oh geez, lol...

Comment

In the Windhurstian Consulate no less! I tells ya, their political system is corrupt! CORRUPT!
          Sex, lies, video games!

Yeah, that's pretty crazy. It seems cyber love tends to happen a lot in Ru-Lude gardens. Ever walk to the palace and hang on the balcony? Couples everwhere! I was hanging there with my buddies and noticed the orgy.
          I thought it would be funny, since they were so darn serious about it, to sit in between the laps of this one couple who were cooing and purrring with each other. So I sat in between them and as a joke I /said "LOL Threesome!!!"

They were so insulted and ranted at me, "Begone Large Elvaan Woman!" Sheesh!
          SAM 75/ MNK 67/ RNG 66 / DRK 50/ WAR 43/ THF 37 / NIN 37
          Cooking 100 + 2 Fishing 95

Comment

What I don't understand is (assuming this wasn't a joke) their lack of knowledge about the areas which /em and /s can be viewed from. They seemed like a couple of intelligent people not the general "/em Stix it upz ur ass!!! lolzz 11!!!eleven" people that are stupid enough to do this in a public area. Their emotes and /say messages were quite eloquent and gramatically correct (pld especially).

Comment

In the middle of jeuno? You've gotta be kidding..

I've heard of someone doing this in one of the cells in Oubilette, BDSM? Or privacy? Eh still, at least do it in an out of the way area. Who the hell would have sex in the windy consulate anyway? I woulda called a GM on them, just for humour points.

Comment

People are silly. I don't understand that sort of junk. Phone sex is just as silly.

You should have told them to get a rent-a-room.

There are plenty of places in this game that people don't go / hardly ever go. There is a tunnel just around the corner in Batallia that they could visit. Hell, find a corner in Delkfutt's Tower, there are plenty. If they want an area in town, Bastok Metalworks out behind the President's Office in one of the Cannonries. Nobody ever goes there.

I understand that they want to use the /emote feature for better RP, but it should be done in an area where nobody will see you. Think about it, would you have sex in the park while there are people around, and get mad when people complain about your moaning? If you answer yes, then you have issues.

Geez, they could've at least gone to the Archduke's bedroom where only the occasional anima exchanger and maybe a limit breaker would have seen them.
                Last edited by Haggai; 07-20-2006, 06:57 AM.
                Haggai

i Am ThE bLaCk MaGe.
                I cAsTs ThE sPeLlS tHaT mAkEs ThE pEoPlEs FaLl DoWn.

Comment

That's just too funny. Ah, young cyberlove is in the air~~

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                    I woulda called a GM on them, just for humour points.
                    sigpic
                    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                      I woulda called a GM on them, just for humour points.
                      Oh, that screams fun all over it.

[GM]RandomMan>> Hello, Knives. This is [GM]RandomMan. What seems to be the problem today?
                      Knives>> Yes, well, I was walking towards the Auction House in Ru'Lude Gardens when I stepped over the Windurstian Consulate.
                      Knives>> Two people keep having cybersex down there, and it's pretty gross. Lots of people are complaining, but they don't seem to care at all.
                      Knives>> It's almost as though they don't realize we can all see.
                      [GM]RandomMan>> I see. We're looking into it.
                      [GM]RandomMan>> Is there anything else I can help you with today?
                      Knives>> Can I see you up close so I can take a picture?

Haha, oh, those GMs. Funny.
                      guh :D

Comment

I'm referring more to their reaction after they get back from their suspension.

Or better yet, jail-house love.

Double Post Edited:
                        although GMs can be pretty funny. Depends on which one.
                        Last edited by Feba; 07-20-2006, 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This is a job for.....

[GM]Dave!

That would be so awesome. I would love to see what he would do to them.

Comment

{Rent a Room} {Do you need it?}

Haha, that's just wrong ... those people need to get out of the house and meet real people so they can have real sex.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Well, for all we know, they were a couple who are currently seperated (illness, military, business)

Comment

Working...
                              X