Skillup your Throwing while you can~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Skillup your Throwing while you can~

I use throwing weapons for more than pulling as NIN.

Comment

well as a war, or thf, so far any ranged attack i have used seems to add more of a delay to my melee attacks i could be wrong or suffering from lag,
      feel free to tell me if i am wrong.

And alot of the members in my ls won't use any ranged attacks unless they pull or the ammo has a status effect on it.
      it wasn't me... no wait... it was.

Comment

NIN also has an A- rating in throwing as opposed to other jobs that have C through F. What works well for one job doesn't work for another.

And I don't personally think we need throwing weaponskills.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
          NIN also has an A- rating in throwing as opposed to other jobs that have C through F. What works well for one job doesn't work for another.

And I don't personally think we need throwing weaponskills.
          It's good enough that the ranged weapons give us leverage with TP gaining. I see time and time again complaints about NINs who can't keep up with TP. Let me tell you something, a NIN is, first and foremost, a utility DD player. Tank was never the original intent of the developers. That being said, to be an awesome NIN tank, you'll need to find ways to keep hate as well as stay alive. One of the ways you can keep hate is by dealing damage. The only consistent damage is through weaponskills and ranged attack. Ratk gives you TP faster. That to me is already a worthwhile investment in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeni
            It's good enough that the ranged weapons give us leverage with TP gaining. I see time and time again complaints about NINs who can't keep up with TP. Let me tell you something, a NIN is, first and foremost, a utility DD player. Tank was never the original intent of the developers. That being said, to be an awesome NIN tank, you'll need to find ways to keep hate as well as stay alive. One of the ways you can keep hate is by dealing damage. The only consistent damage is through weaponskills and ranged attack. Ratk gives you TP faster. That to me is already a worthwhile investment in my book.
            Exactly. I love my throwing weapons, and what they do for my TP. Plus, I don't have to stand back from the mob to use them effectively.

Yeah, it's expensive to go through stacks of Shurikens, but that's what NIN is all about.

Comment

Working...
            X