Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when have gilsellers started undermining themselves?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Since when have gilsellers started undermining themselves?

/raises hand too
    Blm 75 - One and only love! Lets nuke!
    Originally Posted by Kirsteena
    Oh crap, lock down your beer.....
    Originally Posted by Sethe
    QFT!
    With Kutu around no alcohol is safe. Hide ya beer!
    www.konohals.eu - Endgame EU ls, bahamut server

Comment

hehehe *raies hand and tail high*
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kailea-D
        hehehe *raies hand and tail high*
        jus be careful how high the tail goes, don't wanna end up as the next Gulkeeva signature!

Comment

*raises hand in the air, and waves it like he just don't care*

Comment

Originally posted by Tatha-Kitten
            jus be careful how high the tail goes, don't wanna end up as the next Gulkeeva signature!
            And we wouldnt want that... right?(All hail Gulkeeva! Lord of awesome Mithra pics! )

*raises hand also*

Comment

they probably not gonna say yes if you just ask "do you sell gil" up front... but if you ask how can you buy gil from them... they might...
              There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
              but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
              transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I have written a prophecy about the fate of all gil-buyers/gil-sellers...

And yay, there will come a day when those who selleth or buyeth the gil will cause utter chaos that shall consumeth the world of FFXI,
                And on that dayeth of chaos, all of the innocent players shall be ravaged by the uberness of the ones who buyeth (and selleth) the gil, being thrown into everlasting pain and torture,
                The dark ones shall taketh all the good gear frometh the Auction House and they shall prance around shouting "Checketh out my uber gear Bi-otch",
                Yay, all of the innocent players shall frown and there will be much crying and cussing, as the dark ones taketh all the fun from the game and screweth all the other players...

But do not lose despair!
                For after a few days of the pain and chaos, a messiah shall emergeth and restore peace once again,
                And yay, he shall flyeth through the sky on his huge pimpin golden dragon, which shall feasteth on the flesh of the dark ones,
                The messiah will flameth the dark ones and make them cry like sissy girls, bringing peace back to the land,
                And there will be much rejoicing!
                And yay, the great one who will saveth us from chaos, the destroyer of all that is noobish, will go by the name....

[GM] Dave!

The prophecy will come true!

Comment

Okay, let me upload the files. :D

Hang on.

If you can't read it, let me know, I'll type it out.

Ooh Edit:

I figured I should explain.

Another seller, Heroa, died by the Juggler Hecatomb's juggling skills. I tractored him right to the Hecatomb and left him there, as he constantly mines my points. I faked raising him, and went down the path. Whitea pops up, follows me, steals a few points, and says "fku" which I responded with "I love you".

The rest is on the chat.
                  Last edited by Matera; 05-31-2006, 07:34 PM.

Comment

can't read it, but want to. That prophecy is funny.

nvm, I can read it, but I have to lean forward. Man, what a pain

after reading, my comment is- that's bizarre. When I think of kids and poor people slaving away at a video game to pay for food, it geniunely makes me sad. That's weird that he gave his age as 15 then 17 so who knows. And I guess there's probably far worse ways to make a living in China.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamlet
                      can't read it, but want to. That prophecy is funny.

nvm, I can read it, but I have to lean forward. Man, what a pain

after reading, my comment is- that's bizarre. When I think of kids and poor people slaving away at a video game to pay for food, it geniunely makes me sad. That's weird that he gave his age as 15 then 17 so who knows. And I guess there's probably far worse ways to make a living in China.
                      It's not funny... it's TRUE! lol

I'm still a little confused about the conversation between you and the gilseller, did she ever actually admit she was one?

And why did she reply with "fcku" after she stole points from you?

Comment

He didn't admit, but it's painfully obvious. Next time you're on Odin, do a /sea Gusgen Mines.

And he said fku because I tractored his pal.

Comment

most of the gilsellers on my server, in general, are very dumb players. on certain items, the gilsellers are undercutting each other. i noticed it on the 3 known dig bots on certain items (mythril beastcoins, gold beastcoins, bone chips, gold ore, darksteel ore) already. (and the dig bots are not a tandem team b/c one will always try to dig in anothers preferred digging area about every other rurn)

the major gilsellers have taken up expensive crafts like smithing and goldsmithing. a third took up clothcrafting after the prices of spider webs crashed. guess the consumables they're buying? gold and mythril beastcoins in bulk, along with all the other hot items digbots are targeting. if the item of need hard to get? they'll farm it 24-7.
                          Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
                          Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Ahahaha, I never thought about tractoring somebody onto that NM. That's a great idea.
                            Generic Info!

Comment

Thank you.

I've also done other mean things like D2 him.

Comment

LOL, a friend of mine paid RMTs a visit in SSG. After the 3rd NM he outclaimed on them (Got 3 siren's hairs to boot) they started to swear at him (in bad english, of course) and tried to MPK him. Tried. Apparently, they never got the memo of SE's changes to monster pathing and behavior...

Comment

Working...
                                X