X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ige Ftl Omg?

Originally posted by Jarre
    So according to this part of your post you sound you are against the principle of
    selling for real money gill etc. Why do you contadict yourself with this post?

By selling your account you are just becoming part of the problem if you are only playing with the hope of selling the account, why spend all the money on monthly fees to get that high?

You then go to say

Surely by selling your account you are just helping their business?

Alot of people complain about gillsellers and account sellers, as noobs who bought the account cause problems in parties etc because they no jack shit about the game and their job role etc that a job of that level should know/ be doing etc. This is a problem that effects everyone, and now you are admitting to possibly selling your account and add to this, don't blame me when you get alot of negative comments etc. Your attitude to this doesn't give you a good representation to all the other members in this forum.
    The principle is that the companies that feed IGE camp spawns, used to MPK, and do everything IGE says it's against in the big wall of text I posted. Why help them out? I don't see myself camping spawns as a full party or any of that crap.

When/if I sell my account, it would be like a yard sale, not like a warehourse sale. Personally I have yet to have a problem with a true high level newbie, so I won't touch on that.

I play right now for my own enjoyment. Not to build up an account I plan to sell. Also: Ebay was the plan anyways.

Edit: I wouldn't say this is me being a greedy dink, I'd say it's me trying to get some of the money I put into this game back.
    Last edited by Matera; 05-30-2006, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
      Actually, I was here before I was at alla.

Anyway, I don't see why'd you blame me, over the other 700+ people who followed.
      But after you went to alla you "never" came back until now which mean you love alla and its environment more as it suit your style more.

Pardon me, all this is target at Feba only and not the entire alla people who are here.

Double Post Edited:
      Originally posted by GaugeChambers
      they need a scape goat, your rather popular... 2+2=flame feba?
      nah not taking him as a scape goat since its a fact of what he is good at.
      And his not popular, just that he reply a lot of rubbish and give rubbish ideas.
      Last edited by JeanRC; 05-30-2006, 07:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Go Jean, rain some hell. :D

I have no other comment on this thread. I don't even know where to take this argument except to the toliet. Anyone got some toliet paper?
        Hacked on 9/9/09
        FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Jean, if you have a problem with Feba, take it to PMs.

as for the thread, what the hell is the point? that message has been around (as Feba pointed out) for some 2 years already... or is this a how much can i get for my character in disguise thread

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Hahaha, conspiracy theory eh nt?
            Hacked on 9/9/09
            FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Originally posted by Matera
              When/if I sell my account,
              Which is against the TOA of the game if you read into it, of which you are openly admitting to considering.

Originally posted by Matera
              Personally I have yet to have a problem with a true high level newbie, so I won't touch on that.

I play right now for my own enjoyment. Not to build up an account I plan to sell. Also: Ebay was the plan anyways.

Edit: I wouldn't say this is me being a greedy dink, I'd say it's me trying to get some of the money I put into this game back.
              You may not personally have but there are many players who have and this has spoiled their enjoyment of the game. i hope you reconsider your feelign on selling your account, granted the "big" companies like IGE are causing msot of teh problems, but as an individual sellign you are still contributing to the overall picture no matter how you look at it.

Originally posted by Omniblast
              I have no other comment on this thread. I don't even know where to take this argument except to the toliet. Anyone got some toliet paper?
              /em hands omniblast some bog roll

Comment

Originally posted by JeanRC
                But after you went to alla you "never" came back until now which mean you love alla and its environment more as it suit your style more.

Pardon me, all this is target at Feba only and not the entire alla people who are here.

Double Post Edited:

nah not taking him as a scape goat since its a fact of what he is good at.
                And his not popular, just that he reply a lot of rubbish and give rubbish ideas.
                I'd reply to this, but I only speak english, sorry.

Anyway, I see my name in there, so i'm sure it's something about me..

..anyone know if they got that ENG->AOL translator to work backwards yet?

Comment

alright that's enough of that

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                  X