This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi runnning fron alla and need a lil help

I have been working crazy and am missing info on this "turban" I keep hereing about. All my bst buds work different shift from me for a while so any help would be great.

Re: Hi runnning fron alla and need a lil help

This one you get through assault points.

Sipahi Turban (head)
    HP +8
    Strength +3
    Agility +3

Comment

If you talking about the lvl 75 one with +5% haste, you get it from trading 1000 Bronze Imperial Pieces to that NPC that walks around asking for donations.

Level: 75 Flags: Rare / Exclusive Slot: Head Type: Armor: Light Cloth Jobs: All Races: All Defense: 0 Equipment Category:
      Armor / Head
      Effects for Walahra Turban:
      72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
      60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
      53 Clothcraft
      60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
      60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
      58 Alchemy
      40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
      15 Smithing
      5 Goldsmithing

Comment

There has been a lot of talk about that Turbine. For many classes it is better than the O-Hat for a lot of situations.

Why is it that 2 of the best head peices in the game, the Optical Hat and this Walahra Turbine are so damn ugly??? Hell, I'd go so far as to say that the turbine makes the O-hat look good.

I won't be getting this, I know it is "Uber" especially when stacked with items like the Dusk Gloves, but I am not wearing a purple hat at level 75. 25 levels of wearing my Guady and counting is bad enough.

/shudder... I just imagined wearing this hat and my Guady Harness and the same time
        Last edited by LeoDeSol; 05-10-2006, 07:52 AM. Reason: spealling :P
        75 Beastmaster

Comment

Originally posted by LeoDeSol
          There has been a lot of talk about that Turbine. For many classes it is better than the O-Hat for a lot of situations.

Why is it that 2 of the best head peices in the game, the Optical Hat and this Walahra Turbine are so damn ugly??? Hell, I'd go so far as to say that the turbine makes the O-hat look good.

I won't be getting this, I know it is "Uber" especially when stacked with items like the Dusk Gloves, but I am not wearing a purple hat at level 75. 25 levels of wearing my Guady and counting is bad enough.

/shudder... I just imagined wearing this hat and my Guady Harness and the same time
          Thanks to this new Turban, the price of Panther Mask +1 has been steadily dropping. If it gets low enough (500-750k) I might actually splurge on one. Of course if you want to save money you can pick up the regular Panther Mask for like 5k for one less CHR and one less perct haste than the +1. At least the Panther Mask looks cool.
          72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
          60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
          53 Clothcraft
          60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
          60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
          58 Alchemy
          40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
          15 Smithing
          5 Goldsmithing

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, I'm gonna work on getting one. I'm still 4 lvls from 75 so alot of lvling there or besieged (he he my new fav.) and i'll get there.

Comment

Working...
            X