This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What we all Predicted came true...

I didn't see anyone missing on Siren, granted I didn't really look. The only important things there to me are the Warp-Taru, AH guys, and Delivery Box Tarus.

We managed to make all 3 attackes retreat, granted the undead swarm was destroying us at first. Shouts of "The city is doomed!" were going out. lol.

So for the people who did lose some NPCs, where exactly were they found and recovered? If anyone knows. Are they just kinda randomly sitting somewhere in the beastmen strongholds I guess you can call them, or they in a certain spot?

San d'Oria 8-2 :: ZM14 :: PM Storms of Fate :: ToAU 15
    Want an Optical Hat? 1M (Your cluster) / 2.5M (Cluster suplied). /tell Cesario, Firedevil, or Duong. (Siren)

Comment

how do you rescue NPCs? assault? or are the npcs actually in the actual beastmen strongholds?

Comment

Originally posted by SMc2
        how do you rescue NPCs? assault? or are the npcs actually in the actual beastmen strongholds?
        Theres a BCNM in the strongholds you fight in, same deal if they manage to get the astral thing

Comment

This is startring to get fun and very interesting. I wonder if it will get old soon or if people will continue to enjoy it!

Comment

We still have it on middyguard I think.
            Originally posted by Ellipses
            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
            Originally posted by MCLV
            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
            More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by myther
              can you do beseiged as a level 55? but as you dont loose exp i dont suppose it matters if i help out or not :/

i know assault is level 50 cap.
              Beseiged is always uncapped, and you do not lose exp.

Also: Assault has different missions: Cap 50, 60, and uncapped. (I believe)

Edit: No exp loss.
              Last edited by Matera; 05-10-2006, 10:53 AM.

Comment

I heard you don't lose Exp in Besieged, rather any EXP and IP you were going to gain gets reset when you die.

i.e. If you rack up tons of points through out the battle, but die on the last guy you get the minimal amount.
                "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

ok im not sure how you rack up points lol. My smn 61 does crap damage so i switched to my 56 blm. My firaga II was doing like 3 damage lol. but i didnt die and came out with 286 exp and the same in IP. was my first beseiged.
                  Thanks to Kazuki for the amazing sig pic ^^

Comment

A friend of mine died i think twice last night and HPed he said there was not XP loss! However, he claimed that she does not have a mercenary status yet, so he did not gain IP. My question is, is it 100% confrimed that you dont loose xp at all?

Comment

Having croaked at least once in each of the 3 Beseiged's on Pandy last night (freaking 1,700pt Mijinn Gakure's!) I can confirm that you do *not* lose xps from dying during Beseiged.

If you have I suggest contacting a GM since it would be a bug.

Edit: As a note, I have mercenary status and had Sanction on for each Beseiged.

Comment

My main point is, how will people react if there is xp loss, i know for a fact that some people will stop doing it if there are xp loss. I personally wouldnt like doing it if i will loose xp

Comment

I think the theory is not that you loose xp for dieing but the IP and the exp you can gain from finishing besiged is reset every time you die.

Double Post Edited:
                          Originally posted by Darkhound
                          My main point is, how will people react if there is xp loss, i know for a fact that some people will stop doing it if there are xp loss. I personally wouldnt like doing it if i will loose xp
                          nor would I seeing as my damage is crap i do it mainly for fun cause i do tend to bite the big one a lot.
                          Last edited by Lyceius; 05-10-2006, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Thanks for the information. That will sure motivate people to keep doing it!

Comment

i can actually confirm it i think. on the first wave i died a lot includeing just before the end. I recived 35 exp. second time i died less and got 185 thrid time i didnt die at all and recived 289 exp and the same in IP.

Comment

Oh wow, didn't know you didn't lose exp from Besieged. Not that it would stop me from doing it. Exp isn't that big of deal.
                                72+2 Bonecrafting (Bone Purification, Filing, Protective Spectacles, Boneworker's Apron)
                                60+1 Leathercraft (Leather Ensorcellment, Tanning, Tanner's Gloves)
                                53 Clothcraft
                                60 Woodworking (Lumberjack, Wood Ensorcellment)
                                60 Cooking (92+1 Mule)
                                58 Alchemy
                                40 Fishing (Frog Fishing, 3,704/10,000 MC for Lu Shang)
                                15 Smithing
                                5 Goldsmithing

Comment

Working...
                                X