This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Vana'diel was real

A Mithra summoner, though not as much an adventurer as someone out to divine what the faith of the avatars would be. The adventurer gig would just be a necessary adjunct to being a summoner, though I'd probably be a little annoyed at having to beat down a hundred goblins just to get my foot in the door...

While I'd love to live in Windurst, my job would rather preclude it; it'd be safest for me to live in Bastok, where no one cares about religion anyway. -- Pteryx

Comment

Would be easier to become a smn. just roam around and see if any leaches are carrying a stone then kill that one lol
      Thanks to Kazuki for the amazing sig pic ^^

Comment

I'd still be a Redmage but maby sub NIN or Thief and I'd be a gypise roming from place to place. Waay cool.

Comment

ok how about the zone you would most likely have a Home or (Home Point).

I think id Live in Windy just looks like a nice place to live.
          Thanks to Kazuki for the amazing sig pic ^^

Comment

Hmm...that's tough.... I think I would be a summoner. Even though I've only got it to 12, it's only because I don't have all the avatars yet (Titan, Leviathan, Fenrir, and Diabolos to go!). I love the SMN AF and I've always loved the power that they have. I once read a story on people doing the mission Full Moon Fountain. In that mission you have to beat 4 Jack cardians. There were 3 people, a level 60 PLD, a 70+ MNK (or maybe NIN, it's been a while) and a 70+ SMN. The PLD and MNK (or NIN) go down and the SMN beats all 4 by himself.

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
            Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
            Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
            Susan>> Just smaller.
            [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
            [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
            Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
            [GM]Dave>> ...
            [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

Meriphataud Mountains like I said I'd be a gypise but if I had to have a home point it would be there. I like the empty open spaces.

Comment

Id go Taru SAM n chill in sky with PB and just pull out my lawn chair n fish

Double Post Edited:
                If my server(Bismarck) was real id be 2 scared to even walk outside my mog
                Last edited by pyromaniac; 05-10-2006, 06:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I would never leave Windurst. If it was real, it's way too scary out there. I still want to strut around in my RDM AF though.
                  I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Either RDM or BLU. RDM, I an have a little of everything. BLU, I can also do a little of everything.

That, or THF or SMN.
                    Whatever will let me live long, and grow strong (rhyme not intended). I would want to travel to every end of the world, putting myself in danger's way, all to get that much more power, fame, and wealth, and have some fun while doing it.

IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?

Comment

Working...
                    X