This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Vana'diel was real

I'd be an overachiever. I would push myself very hard to study, devoting all my time to it. I would be accepted to a good magical academy, and spend years learning all the many intricacies of white magic and incurring a huge debt. Then, to pay back the financial aid, I would put my years of magical training to work by ferrying people between the crags. Ahh, bitter lament ftw.

Comment

I'd be a Corsair, and sail the seas of Bastore and Gugru with all my Corsair ship-mates.

And be a Taru.

Geez, that'd be so cool.... Plundering towns, and stuff.

And doing things like the 2nd COR Cutscene (Flag Quest)

SO cool^^
      SUICHI IS DEAD.

Comment

well, it'd probably be perma-death (haha) too huh? so WHM >.>

Comment

I'd probably be a Samurai, even though I love bards and singing would be super awesome. Great Katana's would be so fun to swing around, of course... until someone swung back :3
          Kitami - Rank 10 Windurst
          75 Bard - 72 Ranger - 60 Samurai - 63 Red Mage
          {(Paeon)}cakes.

Comment

I'd choose Redmage. I'm a jack-of-all-trads in RL so my character in game falowes suite. I like being abule to go most places and handel most things on my own.

Comment

I'd be a Thief^^ I could run fast and get places quickly, and travel. Plus if anyone got me mad I'd rob them (lol joking).

There's not one place I'd visit, I'd go everywhere. Travel and meet new people. If it was real, people would be more friendly too since if they say one wrong thing they can be killed >.<

Comment

Id live in norg train with giglimash ever day, watch the pirate ships and black market ships come in and out

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

I would be a male mithra, sitting back in the main city being fed delicious food and then getting to populate the race. Good life. Couldn't complain too much.
                  Twilightrose- THF/49 WAR/24 WHM/53 BLM/32 RNG/15 BST/25 NIN/27

Comment

While I would love to say Summoner, I can't (as IMHO) without the /WHM or /RDM subjob SE nerfed Summoner with the one minute BP timer and lack of other BP to help the Summoner survive. But SE designed SMN with the subjob in mind ...

Back to the original criteria, though.

I would have to choose RDM with no subjob as my choice. It is a well rounded job and can IMHO survive without a subjob.

But SE does allow subjobs, so if you were to reword the question to allow for subjobs, my answer would be very tough!

While I love being a RDM/BLM or (some day RDM/NIN), I enjoy Summoner (SMN/WHM or SMN/RDM) so much I would have to choose it.

IBHalliwell
                    Last edited by IBHalliwell; 05-09-2006, 03:34 PM.

Comment

As much as I enjoy making things go BEWM, watching tanks struggle to keep up with my nukes, and being extremely powerful, I don't think I'd be a BLM. I think I'd be happier as a WHM. Dark magic and destructive power is always fun, but when it's time to save a life, it proves to be rather useless. So, as a WHM I'd be able to do what gives my meager existance meaning; saving the world one cure at a time.

/bow

But since, in the real world, we can have a subjob, BLM is my first choice. Being a WHM can be rather stressful in this game, even if it is self-rewarding. Nuking and doing lots of damage may not be as self-rewarding but is very enjoyable. *nodnod*

Comment

Great answers everyone. I love seeing such creative and imaginitive responses. ok so now at a request your allowed a subjob. does your answer change or remain the same
                        Thanks to Kazuki for the amazing sig pic ^^

Comment

Id prob go SAM/RNG seeing as you would be able to hit from point blank range if the world was real

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Probably Tarutaru summoner. =) Love to have carbuncle following me around everywhere, lol.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

I would be a Tartutaru blm and live in Mhaura.
                              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Well I'd either be a Galka DRG or a Taru BLM. The loner type you know? I'd pry live in Lower Jeuno where I'd be a P.I. lol "Forget it, Vair. It's Jeuno."

Vair: Black Mage Private Investegator. Please, no more "Is she a manthra" cases.
                                "Oh, you ca'n't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're Mad."
                                "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
                                "You must be", said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Welcome to Alice in FFXI =P

Comment

Working...
                                X