This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Vana'diel was real

And you could only be one job no sub what would you choose?

I would have to say I would be a summoner. I love my summoner. The art of calling fourth strong spirits to aid me in my journeys sounds cool. Not to mention can you imagine being able to call Shiva out whenever you want (naughty, bad Lyceius)

anyway what about you guys?
    Thanks to Kazuki for the amazing sig pic ^^

Re: If Vana'diel was real

Well, obviously my monk, which is lvl 59 already (already... 1 year of playing). I would love to pulverize a wall with a punch lol. And performing the weaponskills for real. Also i think i would spend half of the day asking to female elvaans a date, same for humes, and to play with the snow in Qufim... yes, i am a simple guy! And to sit in ru lude gardens, doing nothing, just enjoying the day.
    Signature, ah!

Comment

that sounds fun Kildem i never thought of what area id most wanna visit i think id wanna take a stroll through jugner or play on the beach in valkrum. go swiming with Leviathan lol

Comment

hmm I would have to say Dragoon, nothign beats a Wyvern following you though Zi'Tah, hmm to bad there wouldn't be music

Comment

MNK/THF. I would go arround Bastok killing every hume I found and running off before the Musketeers arrived. Or...

RNG/THF. Hide in the trees of Windurst and practice my archery on little Tarutarus.

Just image how different laws would be if you returned home whenever you got killed.
          Ajido-Marujido: This is Tarutaru.
          We are Windurst.
          You are now our slave...

Check out my RP journal at http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=84

Comment

hmm, personaly i would go ranger, just go to sandy and walk round the woods maybe headshot a few orcish (fun times ) though i 2 would probebly be in town asking any female elveen/hume/mithra for numbers

Comment

Summoer would be my choice!

Comment

Samurai FTW love my swords

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Ninja would be nice.
                  Hmmm, L33t Pullers at work!
                  [75NIN][75SAM] [75DRK] [75BRD] [71RDM] [65DRG]

Comment

Originally posted by Ritual
                    hmm, personaly i would go ranger, just go to sandy and walk round the woods maybe headshot a few orcish (fun times ) though i 2 would probebly be in town asking any female elveen/hume/mithra for numbers
                    Phone numbers are so RL lol just hand them a LS

Comment

lol that would work too, or get there mog house address, i can see it now 1290 pheonix street san d'iora or 2330 hades road barstok

Comment

Damn, i didn't think about that one... i would go to Kazham! lol
                        Not that i like mithras, but i would love to just bother them, lol a whole city full of mithras, it would be super funny. And the tropical weather... ahh...
                        Signature, ah!

Comment

would definitely be taru. Cute FTW
                          likely live in/near Windy. Just can't seem to give it up
                          would most certainly be a red mage. jack of all trades

Comment

Red Mage. Gotta love the versatility and stamina the class has.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
                            Image by Askannyi
                            LoneGamer.net

Comment

I would have to be my Galka Warrior, with his Penthouse in the Bastok Residential area, Mithra comign and going, the real big daddy LOL

Ok so my Galka is dreaming.... yeah it'll be my Glaka trying to scrape a living smashing up gobs and Quadav near bastok, and a few quests to find missing items the president keeps loosing, to earn his measly salary while the Muskateers live the life of luxury (it ain't easy being an adventurer you know). Kids screeming while I'm trying to watch the Tv, my favourite show "You've been MPK'd" while the missus is washing my sublinger, only to have a gate guard come barging in asking for me to find another item they have "Misplaced" in some hell hole dungeon. The humes in their skinny weak bodies stomping around what was once our great Galkan empire, then its down to the mines to dig up some ore to keep the administrtion happy

Comment

Working...
                              X