This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayadeewa Subterrain

Does anyone know where i can get the music from ayadeewa subterrain?

If you can thanks ^^.

Re: Ayadeewa Subterrain

From what I've been reading up until now, all the music for the expansion has been put in another format, making the old .bgw-->wave conversion useless. Your best bet is to wait until SE releases the official soundtrack on iTunes, and buy it off there.
    MisterCookie: Alla refugee since May 2006

MisterCookie: Writing poor signatures since January 1999

http://www.songbirdnest.com - OSS Media Player

Comment

I'll back that up... I hear it's almost impossible to find let alone rip.

Good luck on your search though.

Comment

I recall seeing a thread with all the CoP music files in the .dat fourm yesterday... might want to check there.
        Originally posted by Ellipses
        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
        Originally posted by MCLV
        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
        More Sig:

Comment

give me a few minutes.

Double Post Edited:
          make that 7 minutes

Double Post Edited:
          http://hosted.filefront.com/Feba

Ayweeda.wav, obviously. I don't care if it's misspelled, that's what I will forever call it
          Last edited by Feba; 05-07-2006, 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm hoping they get around to adding the OST to iTunes soon, especially since some of these songs are really good. I set home point in Al Zahbi just so I can idle there for it's background music.

Comment

Wow... Feba may claim not to have any skill with art but he sure can find your recources!
              Originally posted by Ellipses
              Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
              Originally posted by MCLV
              A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
              More Sig:

Comment

wait about 45 more minutes...

Comment

I find it a bit silly that FFXIonline doesn't allow us to distribute music from the game in another format, which was taken from the game. Nobody is making profit from this distribution and everyone has the music files these conversions were made from.

I think everyone should be allowed to listen to the music they bought. Fortunately, I downloaded these conversions from another website and listen to them always.

Good job, Feba! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X