X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There is hope!!! A GM that helps!!

Sweetkitty:

Its all good, that is why we have these forums, to post our experiences, and having others debeat about them. You are entitled to your opinion and thanks for taking time to read. I wish i could have screen shots of the covo, but like I said, it was between my ls leader and me. On a second note, this is very amaizng for me, since i am one of the people that has complained most aobut GMs not doing anything.

This was quite surprising to say the least!

Comment

True... but GM's have guidelines too lol.
      http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

The basic thing that was argumented was that the GS (gill sellers) were usin foul techniques to hold the monster. They had been holding it for 1.5 hours, and Aspids life roaned between 95%- 100% for 1.5 horus. According to what I knowl the GM was watching and then he asked my ls leader if we had enough people to kill it.. she said yes.. and the GM handed it to us It was AMAZING seeing all the GS drop one by one by one lol... thetn we got it

Comment

wow hopefully there will be 2 Gludd's for every Jcblue

Comment

Originally posted by Stubbeh
            Whether the post is real or not, I don't care. It's nice to see some positivity about GMs. Also, not all gil farmers/sellers are chinese, so please people, stop using the derogatory term CGF. GS is just as appropriate and well known.
            A really popular gilseller on Titan are acutally Japanese...
            http://hampty.net/index.html
            They sell daddy HNMs drop... for in game gil... who knows what they do with those gils.
            They are really confident about their pulls.... tell their clients to just wait in the zone AFK and the drop will go to them... Which is not over confident, they out claim KB and Niddhogg really often.
            the price are listed in those 2 links in that page
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I can believe they died cause of their own, but not that the GM did it. You read too much [GM]Dave lol

Comment

whats sd is the [GM]Dave blogs sounds EXACTLY like what i would do if i was a GM

Comment

Cause it's EXACTLY what they can't do. -.- Ow well, atleast this makes some people feel great, the world becomes a better place, and looks like some could use a giant bong.

Comment

Hoho~

[GM]Gludd!

I remember back in the day when Gludd hunted down someone on Sylph for theft.

Comment

if [GM]Dave were real carbuncle would be a much better place

Comment

as would Unicorn and Caitsith...... but then agian mostly everyone would be jogy chow XD
                        [GM]Dave>> Last question.
                        Player>> Shoot.
                        [GM]Dave>> Don't tempt me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
                          Cause it's EXACTLY what they can't do. -.- Ow well, atleast this makes some people feel great, the world becomes a better place, and looks like some could use a giant bong.
                          death note
                          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
                            I am just wondering who it was that told you what a GM can or cant do. Is there a GM guidlines that we can read?

Just because you think they shouldnt be able to do something, or because you think its wrong, doesnt mean they cant do it

(btw, i have heared of this kind of thing happend a few times, its not new)

Comment

the problem with GMs, as said to me by a GM once, is "We can't ban everyone who is an asshole. We'd lose 90% of our playerbase"

Comment

Darkhound, all of my experiences with GMs have been good, even when it was Jcblue suspending my account. There's still no credibility to this story other than the fact that you say it happened. Whoopty do.

Manamule, we have an idea of what they can and can't do from all the convos where they say "I'm not allowed to do XXX action." Taking over a monster isn't one of them. Think back to the incident where someone got Vrtra up from underground. No GMs were allowed to move it back until a SGM was there, and even then I think it still had to be killed on the spot.

Comment

Working...
                                X