X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: There is hope!!! A GM that helps!!

Originally posted by Manamule
    I have always liked GM's because whenever I called them, I got help... Never any problems.

My brother, a few months back, sold his Scorpian harness. Well, he wanted to get another, so he for the items to make it. He traded it to a crafter who said he would make it for free, as long as he is loud to sign it.
    Well, the crafter dissconnected after he traded him the stuff (V claw also) so he stole all the items to make it. About a day later, the guy who stole them had sold a V Claw at the AH. My brother called a GM, and since the crafter didnt have it anymore, they couldnt get it back...
    The GM made a scorpian harness for my brother and gave it to him, but the theif got away with stealing it

My brother is always proud to tell people he has a scorpian harness made by a GM =P
    I hope he signed it!

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
      Raptors have charm resistance, not immunity.
      Yes, you can 2HR as a BST anyway and charm them. I remember reading about BSTs that could charm Antares and Wyverns in Gustav Tunnel with their 2HRs to take on Bune.

Oh, I had a screenie last night, but my chat log scrolled and I missed it (It showed Wyvernpoacher Drachlox killing off a charmed Typhoon Wyvern. Everyone in my PT (JP) was like ... in awe.)

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
        Raptors have charm resistance, not immunity.
        what? i thought raptors are one of those mobs that are not allowed to be charmed. sorta like buggards and stuff.

that's so wierd, i remember using gauge on a raptor before and it said it was not charmable. rather than it being difficult to be charmed.

wow, learn something new everyday. i think ill have to do that for shits and giggles next time.
        Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
        ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by Omni-Ragnarok
          what? i thought raptors are one of those mobs that are not allowed to be charmed. sorta like buggards and stuff.

that's so wierd, i remember using gauge on a raptor before and it said it was not charmable. rather than it being difficult to be charmed.

wow, learn something new everyday. i think ill have to do that for shits and giggles next time.
          maybe its not charmable unless you 2hr?

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

/shrug

http://www015.upp.so-net.ne.jp/reaver/monster.html
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Anyone else notice that the year at the bottom of the screenshot says 2005?

I thougth that SE had it updated to 2006...please correct me if I'm wrong.
              www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302

Funniest comic ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Deltran
                maybe its not charmable unless you 2hr?
                if you 2hr before you have a pet, it does nothing. you must charm the mob first then 2hr.

edit: thanks task, thats really interesting to see some of the things that are apparently charmable.
                Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

oh never played BST sorry

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Originally posted by Metastophicleas
                    Anyone else notice that the year at the bottom of the screenshot says 2005?

I thougth that SE had it updated to 2006...please correct me if I'm wrong.
                    They did. But that screenshot of the GM was about his story of a happening in Den of Rancor, not the story on the first post.
                    Generic Info!

Comment

actually, you can't even 2hr without a pet, similar to DRG.

Comment

Correct Tirrock That was GM Alanone

Comment

Originally posted by Tirrock
                          They did. But that screenshot of the GM was about his story of a happenining in Den of Rancor, not the story on the first post.
                          Oh, ok.

Then that is focking A sweet!!!!!! Congratulations to you guys!
                          www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302

Funniest comic ever.

Comment

Why were you walking from Altepa?

Get your OPs done.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhound
                              Ok. my LS had the ToD of the turtle for 4 days.... we were having excellent drops etc. Suddently a group of gillsellers finds out and they speedback, pluse pull hack on us and they claim the turtle. How do i know they were speed hacking?. Well... i zoned info kuftal.... and this guy "yingyong" was in the zone to alepa alongside this friend "pingpang". So i had.. oh well.... 3 mintues later. my ls leader shouts in TS and the gillserllers had pull hacked Aspid....I asked who.. she sais "yingyong" and im like WTF... i was just infront of them and i havent even zoned to cape terrigan!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, they had like 6 of them. and they held aspid for 1.5 hours, it whent SSJ and some way they managed to keep alive. Finally the GM shows up.. and asks my ls leader if we had enough people to kill the turtle. After agreeing. the CGF sarted dropping like files, the GM apparently killed them. and handed to us the turtle in normal mode! We killed it and got a crimson body!

I hope SE is finally making some actions against this!

DH
                              Lol I don't believe shit of this. GM's not allowed to do that.

Double Post Edited:
                              Just my opinion, nothing more. *Goes on with life*

Double Post Edited:
                              LOL I got a warning for this post. My second warning in 10 minutes. Not suspicious at all.
                              Last edited by Kittyneko; 05-05-2006, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

If the GM did do this, then it seems justly so. People need to understand GM's should and do have a bit of a "JUDGE" position in the game. Judges are not always right, but they DO have the ability to make their own assertions about a given scenario and take actions that they may feel appropriate.

Whether the post is real or not, I don't care. It's nice to see some positivity about GMs. Also, not all gil farmers/sellers are chinese, so please people, stop using the derogatory term CGF. GS is just as appropriate and well known.

63 Beastmaster / 55 Thief
                                91 Alchemy / 69 Cooking / 60 Woodworking
                                60 Goldsmithing, 50 Smithing, 15 Leathercraft

Comment

Working...
                                X