This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is hope!!! A GM that helps!!

Ok. my LS had the ToD of the turtle for 4 days.... we were having excellent drops etc. Suddently a group of gillsellers finds out and they speedback, pluse pull hack on us and they claim the turtle. How do i know they were speed hacking?. Well... i zoned info kuftal.... and this guy "yingyong" was in the zone to alepa alongside this friend "pingpang". So i had.. oh well.... 3 mintues later. my ls leader shouts in TS and the gillserllers had pull hacked Aspid....I asked who.. she sais "yingyong" and im like WTF... i was just infront of them and i havent even zoned to cape terrigan!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, they had like 6 of them. and they held aspid for 1.5 hours, it whent SSJ and some way they managed to keep alive. Finally the GM shows up.. and asks my ls leader if we had enough people to kill the turtle. After agreeing. the CGF sarted dropping like files, the GM apparently killed them. and handed to us the turtle in normal mode! We killed it and got a crimson body!

I hope SE is finally making some actions against this!

DH

Re: There is hope!!! A GM that helps!!

wow, thats the coolest thing ever o.o are there diff GMs for every server? or what? if theres not, i wish we had him <_<

*imagines GS dropping like flies* ahh, sweet bliss
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

Good to hear something positive about customer service... I've had nothing but bad experiences overall, save for 1 that was a simple issue of me being a retard and not remembering I had something bazaar'd, but in fairness it was like 6am

Comment

Yes... when my ls leader told us that the GM said "get ready to claim in 39 seconds" i was like omg.... he killed the gillselelrs one shotted one by one..... then when one of our tanks clailned it... my friend says.. omg.. the GM asked me to release the turtle or he will gkill me.... then my ls leader told the GM that that tank who had claimed was one of us. So yes... it was amazin!!

Comment

On my server, a while back, there had been a character who stole numerous Vermy cloaks from a bunch of people. This character would ask to borrow the item then "disconnect." Anyway, the GMs were notified and the person was banned, and everybody got their cloaks back =D

Comment

:O sounds really nice. What was that GM name? Did you appear visible to you guys or stayed invis?
            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

thats really cool hopfully more GMs start acting like this

Which FF Character Are You?

And you, wich Final Fantasy character do you resemble?

Comment

Originally posted by Eichi
                On my server, a while back, there had been a character who stole numerous Vermy cloaks from a bunch of people. This character would ask to borrow the item then "disconnect." Anyway, the GMs were notified and the person was banned, and everybody got their cloaks back =D
                This is, IMHO, an abuse of GM authority. If the cloak was given freely and the person stole it, it is the fault of the idiot who gave it up. Such behavior is abhorrent, but honestly... if you're dumb enough to borrow out a 9-12m gil item to someone you don't implicitly trust... then you deserve to have it stolen.

Comment

His name was Gludd and he made himself visible.... it was very very amazing!

Comment

Bet those sellers were pissed

Comment

That is what GMs should be doing: Keeping the game honest and reimbursing anything lost.

Nice story though.

Comment

Whenever i report CGFS now GMs ban them within an hour x_X I've got like 15 ppl banned lol. Its fun o.o. Just say "I knew this person and they spoke english but now they aren't saying anything and I think a CGF bought the character" Works every time x_X

Comment

Originally posted by Matera
                          That is what GMs should be doing: Keeping the game honest and reimbursing anything lost.

Nice story though.
                          yeah would be really nice if we saw a new breed of GM who really care about the honest players

Comment

Originally posted by Atma
                            This is, IMHO, an abuse of GM authority. If the cloak was given freely and the person stole it, it is the fault of the idiot who gave it up. Such behavior is abhorrent, but honestly... if you're dumb enough to borrow out a 9-12m gil item to someone you don't implicitly trust... then you deserve to have it stolen.
                            There was a new policy lately by SE that fraud is against their ToS now.
                            I'm not too sure about the exact word, but it's in one of their updates.
                            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Stories like this rock the problem is when something good happens people dont say much but when they get screwed they tell the whole world. ROCK ON GLUDD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X