X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kicked out of PT again... /angry

Originally posted by capitalistnihilist
    I don't think the bomb toss idea will work anymore. Last pt I had in the dunes, when the power level had hate and the goblin used bomb toss it didn't hit anyone in the party.
    Whirl Claws still hit people outside of party and who aren't even on the hate list of those evil bunnies

Comment

Originally posted by FortMan
      Sorry to hear that Jei. Now, if it was me, it would be a good time to farm, especially silk and Couerl's parts around Yhoat tele crystal ::grin::
      Why? Would you mind explaining this to a level 30 n00b?

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
      DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
      BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
      Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

The mobs that drop those items are the experience targets in that area.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

ah, I see

what level is that?

I'm looking at good leveling place for level 30 soloing and a party of 3 or 4 at level 30 grinding. Is this one of those spots?

Thanks for the sig, Selphiie!!

FFXI Xbox360 user ----- BLM 63 / RDM 36/ WHM 42 / THF 25
          DRK 26 / BST 21 / DRG 17 / WAR 17 / MNK 10 / SMN 9 / PUP 4 /
          BLU 1 / PLD 1 / BRD 1 / RNG 1 / NIN 1 / SAM 1
          Bonecraft 63 / Leathercraft 19 / Fishing 7 Windhurst Rank 5

Comment

This isn't really the thread for this, but the yhoator crystal camp is for mid to late 30s. For blm soloing at 30, maybe Rolanberry crawlers or crabs in Qufim? No idea about a party of 3 or 4. Look for things in the high T, low VT range I guess.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
              It are the stupid kids... I wish they had their own server ><.

Lol.. I don't think that there's even room in my black list for another person.. I wrote a few in my /blist in a thread a while ago. What's the limit of it anyway? >.> I hope to expand it... *is on Remora server* Of ALL servers i played on (3, lol) Remora is the worst... when it comes to being friendly and helpfull, expertise and teamwork. A while ago there was emigration to Remora Server, so we had a lot new players. Most of those I asked/played with think the same about Remora, and wish they never moved, lol.
              Lol, don't know what the limit the on /blist is... All I can say is mine seems to of stopped working after it got 300 names on the list. All it does is give a non-specific error saying it can't add the name, would of been nice it specified why.

Reasons I've found that it would give this same error:
              - Person went LD
              - Person is in Mog House
              - Person is zoning
              - Server that maintains the list is down (Apparently the same one used for searches, AH, and Delivery Box)

The error message just isn't specific enough to know what caused the error, though I'm fairly sure it seems like I might of hit a limit. Then again I'm still not very sure because I get an error when I try to remove a name too, my /blist just seemed to be jacked up -.-

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

now thats exactly why i liked the old mob ways <_< you could mpk them >_> i swear, if people did this to me, theyd die >:O

but yeah, i tend to not PT with people like that :/ i usually make my own PTs anyway
                WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

more tales. Just about an hour ago I log in at rolanberry near the nest and had to run back to jeuno.
                  Got a tell inviting to party. I accept. He asked me go to jeuno.
                  On the way I got a few more invites which I told them I already got a PT.
                  Arrived at jeuno, the first guy for some reason changed to 75brd and went to al zahbi. And never reply my tells.
                  so yea... now im sitting here for hour no without PT.

more names to the blist.
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                    more tales. Just about an hour ago I log in at rolanberry near the nest and had to run back to jeuno.
                    Got a tell inviting to party. I accept. He asked me go to jeuno.
                    On the way I got a few more invites which I told them I already got a PT.
                    Arrived at jeuno, the first guy for some reason changed to 75brd and went to al zahbi. And never reply my tells.
                    so yea... now im sitting here for hour no without PT.

more names to the blist.
                    T_T Wow, you have all the luck, Jei. My condolensces to you.

Two nights ago, after a miserable try for a PT failed, I received a blind invite from someone and then this message:

soandso: PT?

Ummm ... okay. I said, what the heck, I'm a bit desperate since I want to wear those AF tights already and my inventory isn't being nice to me with this extra baggage. I accept. Then this I see in member list:

53 BLU/NIN
                    55 BLM/WHM
                    56 BLM/WHM
                    56 WHM/BLM

and myself, 55 RDM/BLM. Before the 56 DRK/WAR gets to fill up, the 53 BLU/NIN drops. Of course, the excuse was, BLU can't tank, but I have no idea if that was even discussed yet. Mostly, because the BLU was probably more concerned about the exp penalty, which is a legitimate concern.

But then one of the BLMs /tell me and said she was going to drop PT too. Then said the BLU msg'd her saying that the other BLM was a known RMT and that it was best to avoid that person.

Was wondering what I should do when the BLM goes and invites a 56 RNG. It's my cue to also leave the party with the BLM. {No, thanks}

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
                      It are the stupid kids... I wish they had their own server ><.

Lol.. I don't think that there's even room in my black list for another person.. I wrote a few in my /blist in a thread a while ago. What's the limit of it anyway? >.> I hope to expand it... *is on Remora server* Of ALL servers i played on (3, lol) Remora is the worst... when it comes to being friendly and helpfull, expertise and teamwork. A while ago there was emigration to Remora Server, so we had a lot new players. Most of those I asked/played with think the same about Remora, and wish they never moved, lol.
                      To answer your question I believe the limit is 200, but I'm not sure since there isn't one person I've placed on my Black List at least yet.

To the OP: Stuff like that will happen every once in a while and the best thing we can do is just forget it ever happened. Personally I try not to let passed circumstances to affect my opinion of someone. In my opinion their attitude at the current time is the deciding factor in whether I like them. I feel that forgetting about tiny things that keeps the stress out of the game a little.

Also you'll have to account for the one player who just a straight up moron who doesn't care about other players opinions.

Just be positive.
                      Nation: San d'Oria, Rank 6
                      Current Missions:
                      • San d'Oria Mission 6-1
                      • Zilart Mission 4
                      • CoP Mission 2-2

Paladin 64 / Warrior 34
                      Crafts:
                      • Woodworking 52
                      • Smithing 23
                      • Goldsmithing 15
                      • Alchemy 15