Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop Final song, is there a way to see it again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Final song, is there a way to see it again?

I was wondering if there is a bard or a place where can i catch the cutscene from Ulima singhing the 5tgh verse from COP? I would like to see it. thanks

Re: Cop Final song, is there a way to see it again?

This being the 5th verse of Memoria de la S^tona or "Distant Worlds" sung in the final CoP CS?

If its the latter, theres a goblin footprint in Lufusce Meadows that should show it I think...maybe, not totally sure.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Is is the one with actual lyrics... that it sung at the cliff top where prish and ulima are... the VERY LAST CS for cop...

where is the gob? teh vocals are beautiful
      Last edited by Darkhound; 04-30-2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

I believe it's behind the Vortex that leads to Valkurm. I've rewatched that cutscene before so I know it can be done, just don't remember for sure where it is.

Icemage

Comment

It's by the vortex to valkurm, like Icemage said. I've watched it a few times over too.
          Generic Info!

Comment

let me go see... one sec guys.....

Comment

OMG... thank you guys!!!!!!!!!! That's it... that is teh CS i was talkinga bout now i need fraps and record this video. My ide is to record all CS and save them as a memory.... thanks!!!!

Comment

if you like the song, and you have iTunes, you can pick up the full-length version, for like 99cents

Comment

That was a nice CS

Comment

Soulrunner!!!! Nice to see you here bro! Live Evil and Die Evil

Double Post Edited:
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    if you like the song, and you have iTunes, you can pick up the full-length version, for like 99cents
                    I did that already!!! I want to see the CS again to record it with fraps, cause i really liked it!
                    Last edited by Darkhound; 05-04-2006, 01:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You know, somehow I have that song in my list. I donno where on earth I got it. But if you want it, I can send it to your e-mail if you list it.

Comment

Gmail would work.........?

Comment

Yeah that should work just fine. Sorry I took so long getting back to you on that I was out heh. So yeah you can e-mail me @ MythrilSaviour@aol.com and I can send it to you.

I could even send it to you through direct connect through AIM. Up to you.

Comment

what is the song's proper title?

Comment

I tried to see if I could find the audio file for "Distant Worlds" and convert it to a regular audio format, but it just doesn't seem to be stored with the Chains of Promathia music files for some reason... I'm starting to think that perhaps Square Enix had hosts that song server-side rather than having it stored on your computer. I could be wrong though, maybe I just didn't look hard enough, anyone know for sure?
                              Click here to for words of wisdom from the wisest man to ever walk the face of the earth!

Comment

Working...
                              X