This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beseige Experience 4/26/06 post patch

Well I decided it would be a good time to start a new topic regarding Beseige. Post patch, we cannot reduce the beastmen's forces anymore, however we can stop them from training by smashing their mirrors.

Please post your experience when Al Zhabi has been invaded and how your forces handled. Make sure you also post Server & Time & a general /sea "Al Zhabi" to see how many people defended. Also note if any of the Generals were "killed" in battle. Also note if you could remember, which NPC's were taken hostage if any at all.

This will be a nice tally of what things usually occur and how the battle is drawn out during Beseige and give everyone a general over-view.

I checked this morning and Mamool Ja forces were gathering at 79 at 6:50 am pdt. It seems like the invading forces will attack at 100.
    1. Server
    2. Time & Date
    3. # of people in beseige /sea "Al Zhabi"
    4. Generals killed
    5. NPC's Taken

EDIT: I don't expect any replies for atleast a day.
    Last edited by Omniblast; 04-26-2006, 11:26 AM.
    Hacked on 9/9/09
    FFXIAH - Omniblast

Re: Beseige Experience 4/26/06 post patch

Hey guys. Per Omni's request I've cleaned this thread up a bit (read: removed all the replies). The discussion that was going on is now in its own thread here. Please limit posts in this thread to battle reports and information as the OP intended. /bow
    Last edited by Taskmage; 04-26-2006, 04:01 PM.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

mmmm... Undead Hordes are at 95 on Odin... I might get to see a besieged zone today...

Comment

100% from arrapago reef. level 1 army. ended in 5 minutes... 337 ppl in the zone.
        I managed to land 1 dia2... they died too fast.
        I heard they get stronger as their level raises and can get as strong as dynamis. I hope it's true /shrug.

2 archaic mirrors, what does this mean?
        0 prisoners.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
          100% from arrapago reef. level 1 army. ended in 5 minutes... 337 ppl in the zone.
          I managed to land 1 dia2... they died too fast.
          I heard they get stronger as their level raises and can get as strong as dynamis. I hope it's true /shrug.

2 archaic mirrors, what does this mean?
          0 prisoners.
          I think the mirrors, if they have them, they will train faster or they will actually train. However to stop them from training you go to their territory and smash their mirrors. Or that's how it is suppose to work. I haven't confirmed it yet because I havn't smashed any mirrors. (bad luck lol j/k)
          Hacked on 9/9/09
          FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

I didn't really take any notes... But on midgard we had about 450 people in the zone against a level 1 undead horde. They waited until about 110 before advancing.

The poor guys didn't even get to take steps before they were killed.

The mamool have been training, they're at about 110 right now, but haven't moved out either.
            Generic Info!

Comment

Working...
            X