Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speculation on fast traveling to the Near East.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation on fast traveling to the Near East.

I've been curious, but it could also be the point of some good speculation.

We have Outpost Warps currently, however the new regions don't go through Conquest.

How do you guys think they'll handle fast traveling so you don't always have to take a boat to Al'Zahbi? If you say WHM, take note that it's always heck getting a WHM to port you to a Gate Crystal when you need. Also rumor of a Teleport-Wajaom spell being in the DAT files is just that, a rumor.

So do you think SE will find a way to make it so we can fast travel to the Near East via some method similar to the OP NPC?

-X-

<--- I'm cursed
    READ MY JOURNAL ON THIS WEBSITE!
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=18

Re: Speculation on fast traveling to the Near East.

I hope so. Even as RDM/WHM or SMN/WHM, porting, chocobo to Mhuara, waiting for ship to dock, then leave, then riding the ship to the Near East will take a lot of time.
    sigpic
    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

There is a ring that takes you to Wajaom, same lvl as the other tele rings, so I bet that there is a new telepoint.

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Although this is speculation...

But if you do your research through the Zilart Missions, it will basically say that there were crags and gate crystals through out the entire world of vanadiel. Well it was also through the Zilart Expansion pack that the SAM and NIN were introduced. The reason I bring these up is because it has been said through those storylines and plots that even Gilgamesh was once from the "Far East" which is where the Treasures of Aht Urghan will be taking place. THEREFORE; in conclusion, seeing how the storyline shows connections, it is safe to say they will most likely add something of some sorts... via teleport or outpost.
        ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

actually Spazz ToA is in the Near East. The Far East has yet to be touched.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Quoteing Gobo's post he made eairlyer with the text from the quest to go to the new land.
            "Can you hear me, anyway...?
            Well, when you open your eyes, you're in for a surprise. Heheh.
            Ah, it's you again.
            Did you make it t' Aht Urhgan in one piece? Sorry for catching you by surprise earlier.
            I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Aht Urhgan has a pact forbidding airships from flying over their nation.
            O' course, we found a way around that, and dropped you into that ginormous forest from the sky. The Tenshodo'll always give you your money's worth.
            We didn't want anyone else t' know about that route, so we had t' bail you out from midair and keep the operation secret. Sorry, but it was the only way."

So, does this mean they toss us out of a airship after we go over there the first time or is this something completly random.

No Ifs Ands or Buts about it.
            Rest of my sig

Comment

Originally posted by ifandbut
              Quoteing Gobo's post he made eairlyer with the text from the quest to go to the new land.
              "Can you hear me, anyway...?
              Well, when you open your eyes, you're in for a surprise. Heheh.
              Ah, it's you again.
              Did you make it t' Aht Urhgan in one piece? Sorry for catching you by surprise earlier.
              I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Aht Urhgan has a pact forbidding airships from flying over their nation.
              O' course, we found a way around that, and dropped you into that ginormous forest from the sky. The Tenshodo'll always give you your money's worth.
              We didn't want anyone else t' know about that route, so we had t' bail you out from midair and keep the operation secret. Sorry, but it was the only way."

So, does this mean they toss us out of a airship after we go over there the first time or is this something completly random.
              My speculation is that if you just pay for the pass, they may "warp" you there right away, rather then boat and such. Perhaps an added bonus for getting more gil out of the economy?

Comment

Read in the dats something about an Airship that tbe Tenshodo own.

Slightly more spoiler-ish version of what I just said, along with details

edit: Thought the above two posts were talking about something else, sorry <_<;

IS DOUKUTSU MONOGATARI NOT AWESOME?

Comment

Gilgamesh was once from the "Far East"
                  does that mean I can expect more Lion-like chicks there?
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

In responce to Jei
                    sigpic
                    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

>.> you destroyed a Taru's dream
                      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                      X