This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New ToA ingame map...

My theory is they will have an all new region map. However somethings about it will be different. For instance, it will probably be selected with the same region map button we press now to view the current region map. How? Well simple... It won't show up til you are in the TAU regions. I like the idea of a tab being added to the current region map to display the all new region map while still on the current map and vise versa.

As for the conquest aspect of it. Look at Movalpolos. Simply a round charcoal colored circle most of the time, if not all the time. They can just make the new region map display zones with the same colored circle since it's not involved in conquest.

I agree with those who say if they didn't even display a new region map reflecting any new continents added would be dumb. I like being able to know what regions hold which zones. Like Norvallen holds Jugner, Davoi, etc...

If we don't end up finding out tomorrow when DAT sniffers check the new update details, then we only need to wait 7 more days to answer these questions. Should we not get a new region map, maybe we should all send SE a feedback asking them to add one for our viewing pleasure.

-X-

<--- I'm cursed
    READ MY JOURNAL ON THIS WEBSITE!
    http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=18

Comment

Tomorrow we get all of the new NPCs that appear in existing areas (if any), all the new equipment .dat files, maybe the Aht Urhgan region map (if you don't need to have the expansion to view it), and changes to zones we have right now (if any).

Basically, we get everything that anyone that doesn't get Aht Urhgan gets and/or is able to see (such as the new job AF .dats). Back when CoP came out I remember the region map being updated and all the new zone entrances (such as Maze of Shakhrami -> Atthowa Chasm tunnel).

I'll come up with an original sig tomorrow...yeah.......tomorrow..........

Comment

i cant wait to see the new conquest thing :D and the new armor stuffs tomorrows :D i hope that alot of jobs get new JSE, and jobs that dont have any, get some :D like mnk, drg(current JSE sucks) etc
        WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

if anyone read the Famitsu report they would know that most of our suspicians were correct... it will be a tab on the region info. remember the conquest for ToA will have to do with mercanary points...they said that at FanFest.

so untill the disk/tomorow we won't know

Final Fantasy XI: Midgardsormr
          Avihai: 32BST | 41MNK | 39BLM | 41WHM | 24WAR | 6NIN | 6SAM
          Windy Rank5
          MULES SOUND OFF!
          Panwaffles: Gardening mule/Windy
          Vanillaicecream: Armour mule/Sandy
          Scones: Crystal Mule/Bastok
          Sounds YUMMY!

Comment

Working...
          X