This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senjuinrikio latent effect question

Does anyone know if after you unlock the latent if it will retract back into non latent in 500 more wses I heard it did from alot of ppl Im just curious.
    Jobs: NIN75 THF75 WAR75 PLD64
    MeritsPT total: 349 (Capped)

Re: Senjuinrikio latent effect question

I've been going senji\unji for merit parties, i'm sure i bust out close 500+ ws on a single night. And the ole senji is still gowing strong

Comment

Im busting out 650+ on alot of wses in ule range on weapons the dmg is probably more over 700 or so I was just curious i heard it reverted back to the newb katana and to put it on off hand and I see alot of ppl with it in offhand seems noone knows for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Arximiro
        Im busting out 650+ on alot of wses in ule range on weapons the dmg is probably more over 700 or so I was just curious i heard it reverted back to the newb katana and to put it on off hand and I see alot of ppl with it in offhand seems noone knows for certain.
        People put it in offhand after latent is broken because Fudo still has more damage...

Comment

Ive seen alot of ppl with unji or other katana main hand too not jus fudo

Comment

Fudo blows, and there's a lot of talk about the crit% only working on the weapon it's equipped to.

Anyways, I've had mine opened for a while now and it hasn't gone back to the crappy 25dmg so I seriously doubt that it ever locks up again.

Comment

Working...
            X