This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup

just curious, whats everyones goal to get accomplished before expansion?

mine get max lvl, get story done! probably other stuff too. can't think of it now though

Re: sup

Hello, nice question....

For is its basically get my second job to level 75, which is BLM, I currently have a summoner at 75. Zilart and CoP are done. My BLM is currently 57 so I THINK, there is still a good chance that I accomplish my goal. I pretty much wont be raiding with my ls, or doing anything else other than leveling my BLM.

Also, i will do those "badge" quests in the main cities to get the invitation, I am sure that will be needed to get to the new city!!!

Comment

i want ebisu fishing rod before expansion... only 1 more item to get... such a painful quest ; ;
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Uh..I want to get a pair of Pigeon earrings before the expansion. And maybe level 50. Hopefully my static comes through on that, the leader's been going crazy trying to organize Promyvion stuff for us to do.
        sigpic

Comment

I plan to get to at least level 60, obtain my AF gear, and start Z missions before the expansion comes out.
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Get NIN 70-75 and Suppanomimi.

And fishing to 30+ so I can fish somethin' at that Mamool Ja area.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
            SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

nice, seems like everyone sch. is pretty full ^^. my dedicated posties hehe. i plan on lvl nin hopefully before expansion comes out.

Comment

Get my 100th merit and recap xp on my RDM.

Comment

Oh yes... forgot.. i need to cap my summoner merits! im almost done! need 1 more upgrade in accuracy!

Comment

Get war to 50 and a few mil gil in my pocket mainly. If I can get to 55 then all the better I say.
                    "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I know that I'll never achieve this goal, because my play-time is borderline dismal at the moment but my goal(s) is(are's):

To have all jobs at a minimum of level ten.
                      Failing that, to get WHM to ten.
                      Failing that, to get BLM to ten.
                      Failing that, to play at least one hour a day

Still at the lower levels, but hopefully I can get good Xboxer groups to help me out.
                      Resident Canuklehead

*Dong*

Comment

Get whm to 60 from 56 and get my AF body to have the full set, then try to get smn from 27 to 30. However, being only able to play on weekends, its just a dream. . .

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Beat Apocalypse Nigh is my main goal.

I'd also like to get BST to 40 as well. (Currently 20)
                          Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                          Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                          Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                          Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                          Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Working...
                          X